CRESCENT HOTEL 3

"Hey they call me Eddie Valiant and welcomes to Americas most haunted hotel" "AYYYYYY" they were talking to the tour guide but I zoned out through half of it but I did hear when he was locked down in the morgue twice. "You looken a little nervous there" "yea yea im good I have good vibes, ive got good vibes, if im being completely honest, right between my boobs I have holy water" we all started laughing and Sam was saying something but I was dying "CELINA WTF WHERE DID U GET THAT" I responded. Basically the rest of the talk was Norman saving the infected part of the body and putting it in jars. We went to look at the dig sight. We went to the next location kinda next to our room. The guide told up the story of the falling woman we made jokes and laughed about the time of it. We went to the location of the most active spirit. Michael, he told us about the story of Micheal and when he fell off making the hotel from a cat call. "u can do anything for Michael" "I can do whatever Micheal wants" Kris replied I got a little bit jealous but its just a ghost and he was 17 so I didnt really care. I knew she just did it for the jokes. I whispered into Kris ear "I can do whatever u want" I then winked at her. She looked at me with pink cheeks and winked back at me.

We started to go outside to watch for the falling woman when Kris,Celina and I heard something coming down the stairs with us. "hey did u hear that" I said "what did u hear?" Colby replied "I thought Sam was behind us walking behind us" Kris replied. They looked shocked and we just went outside. We set up our 2nd camera and started watching for the falling woman. but it was already 10:45 or something but we should have time to catch it. "did we turn the light on in there?" Celina asked "I dont think we did" I replied. "thats our room" we yelled "oh the one with the fan?" Colby asked "Yea, we dont remeber turning the light on." i replied "wait whats going on?" Sam asked. "uhh thats our room with the light on and the fan but we dont remember turning the light on" Colby went to go check on something when. "oh my.." Kris said "what?" I said "Sorry, sorry im sorry, sorry, no no no no. I dont wanna believe it but there was someone in our room." Kris replied "No Kris no" Celina said. I went over to her and held her in my arms like a side hug while shes starting to break down and explain what she saw. We decided to go back to the room to set up a separate camera in there. After Kris calmed down but when I went to go release her Kris held on tighter. I looked at her confused "stay" Kris said so I put my arm around her and walked with her. She was still kinda spooked after. We went back to our room to put up a second camera. Sam wanted Kris to go in alone. She grabbed the key out of Sams hand and went to go open it. While we were talking to her the key turn unlocking the door. Kris started freaking out so I held her and asked if she wanted me to go in the room with her. "no im fine I can do it" Kris replied. After she was done freaking out she opened the door and closed it. We asked Celina if shes ever seen Kris like this because shes known Kris the longest. "no ive never seen her like this." I started getting worried because its clearly after Kris and even Celina has never seen her like this. We started talking and saying shes affected by this and Celina went to go put her ear by the door to listen for Kris. She started asking if someone was in there with her. "what?!?" I asked. I put my ear up to the door and said "is she talking to someone?"