GOATMANS BRIDGE 1

We arrived at Goatmans bridge and got out getting ready for it. I had some equipment in my backpack but I had mostly bug spray and some medical stuff just incase. "Hey YN do you have room in your backpack?" Colby asked, "Yea, I have plenty of room." I replied, Colby placed a red and blue flashlight, a spirit box, noise canceling headphones, a blindfold and one big ass flashlight. "Why cant we use those big ass flashlights?" I asked, "Cuz those are for later." Colby got up, "Wait Colby." I stopped him from walking away giving him the bug spray. "Thanks." Colby smiled spraying his arms, legs and putting some on his face. Colby gave me the bug spray back and walked off somewhere.

I walked to Kris handing her the bug spray, "Thanks." Kris smiled and sprayed herself with it, "You ready for this one?" I asked, "Yea, I think I am. After going to Vicky and learning what this place really is and what it can do to people has me nervous tho." Kris handed me the bug spray, I put it in my backpack and zipped it back up. "Its gonna be ok mon amour." I smiled, Kris smiled back at me, "Come on our guide is here." Colby yelled, "Welp come on." I smiled and held my hand out for her to take. Kris grabbed my hand, I brought it up to my face and kissed the back of it. I locked our hands and started walking up to them.

We had David the tour guide introduce himself to the camera. "Hey guys im David Howell and come check us out." David looked down at his dog Alice. "Do you bring Alice to the demonic places?" I asked, "No." David said, "So this place is not demonic?" Colby asked, "Yes it is im sorry." David replied, Colby giggled but we kept on going on with the tour. "That path goes under the bridge if you wanna go down there. I wont take you but theres been some ritual stuff goin on down there." David explained, "Thats probably where the snakes are." Sam said, "Yup." I sighed. We kept going on the tour walking on a path somewhere. "Wait do you hear that?" I asked, I shined my flashlight into the woods looking for an animal or something that made that noise. "Yea I heard that too." Kris let go of my hand to hold the flashlight. I got an uneasy feeling in the woods, "Hey are you getting like a really uneasy feeling right now?" I asked Kris, "Yea, I am." Kris replied. We caught up to the guide and the guys.

"Here is the cement block." David showed us a random cement block in the forest. "It used to be a massive ouija board from what I remember. But now they use it for rituals and other things." David explained, "How would you even use this." I asked. Colby ran around acting out how he thought they used it, "You guys are very brave for even being on it." David added. We decided to get off the cement so we can continue the tour. We arrived back to the bridge and walked across it to the next area.

We walked down another path but we kept stopping. There was definitely something behind us in the woods and it was following us. I stayed by Kris the whole time, Sam and Colby stopped looking into the woods. I heard something walking in the woods so I flashed my flashlight at the woods, "You heard that to?" Sam asked, "Yea, its like right there off to the side of us." I replied, "Did you hear it too?" I asked Kris, "Oh 100%." Kris replied. "You two are girls, remember, Vicky told us he was probably gonna go after you. Its only when we are with you when we hear it." Colby explained, I was pretty scared, we didn't want this to happen again. I sighed and kept walking with the guide. Kris caught up to me and stayed close to me.

"Do you know where the split tree is?" I asked, Vicky said it was the portal to hell and to not touch it because a kid touched it and they got in a bad car accident on the way home. "This is probably it." David replied pointing at the tree. It was split down the middle and was at least a foot apart but curved back into each other. It had graffiti on it and usually it had candles around but it rained not that long ago. "They say that this tree is a portal to hell. Do you think that?" Colby asked, "Personally myself I don't know." David replied. We walked down another path to get to an open thing of land. "This would be where the Washburns would live." David explained talking about the open land.

We started walking back but we kept hearing the footsteps off to the side. We heard it again so we stopped looking back into the forest. "I saw a shadow figure earlier today." David calmly added, I looked at him shocked. (How is he so calm about this.) I looked at Kris and she was about to start laughing. I smiled and rolled my eyes. "You saw a shadow and you didn't tell us?!?" I giggled, I said it in his southern accent which I picked up from him. He didn't reply to me and kept walking, "How is he so calm about that." I said, "Its because he has Alice." Kris smiled.

We arrived back at the bridge, "I fucked your mom senseless Romans 12:24." I chuckled, "Yea, usually theres penis's drawn on here." David said, "Gross." Colby exclaimed. We started walking to the car again to say bye to David but Celina started calling, "Guys, its Celina." Sam said, I walked over already knowing its gonna be something crazy. "Ok so I was on my plane to Canada, im in my car now and I had a dream on the plane and I wanted to tell you about it." Celina explained, "Ok." I said, "Ok so you guys are on a trail and theres a tree that leans into the two paths and then come back together at the top. Don't interact with that, don't touch it." Celina explained her dream to us, I was shocked. We were just by that tree and she would've had that thought to call us when we were there. "Yea just don't go through there. Also there was something there following you, not right behind you just off to the side." Celina said, "Yooo we had that happen to us just now and we were just at that tree." I added, "All I remember from the end is Sam and theres dirt and Blood." Celina finished, "Wait so Sam is alone and YN, Kris and me are just not there." Colby said, "Yea the flight attendant woke me up and she was like 'miss miss, you were screaming'." Celina explained, "Woahhhh, ok we will watch out for that." I said, "Ok bye guys." Celina replied, "Bye, love you." Colby replied, "Wait why did I said love you?" Colby chuckled, "WE LOVE YOU CELINAAA." Sam exclaimed. "Thats weirdddd, she got everything correct, the path, the tree and its even more weird when she said Sam was alone and dirty with blood." I said, "Yea so what we are going to do is not split up." Sam said.

"Byeee David, go check out David and Vickies videos link down below." Colby said. Now we are alone at Goatmans bridge. "Lets go to the first location." Sam cheered.

—————————————————————————
Im working on the next ones but its been kinda hard with school and stuff but hopefully ill have at least 2 more by tomorrow 😟