CRESCENT HOTEL 5

We walked back to our room to see if anything changed and to get our camera back. On the way to the room Kris took Celina aside while we walked to the room.After like 10 minutes Celina and Kris walked around the corner. We went up to the room and unlocked the door and went in. "maybe your guys room ain't so haunted" but Kris was walking to the bathroom and looked at something and came back out shocked. "what,what did you see?" I asked,"I made a mental note that this towel was draped over the bathtub." I walked into the bathroom while Sam was filming everything. We looked around and the towel was folded up in the corner. "wait a towel moved?" I asked. We went back into the living room to look at the footage she captured to try to debunk it. We watched it back and the towel was not in the corner so it was draped over the tub. We started freaking out because thats evidence that something paranormal happened. Kris started freaking out I kinda got worried for her, shes never been on an investigation like this ever and its completely new to her. "hey can I make this a little more wild?" asked Colby, "what? what is it?" I asked "does this look like a nose mouth and chin?" He pointed at the sliding door leading to the balcony and was something that did look like what he was explaining. We freaked out even more and I asked Kris if she needed some fresh air, she said yes and I told Colby we are going to be outside for some fresh air.

We walked out to the front of the hotel and we sat down on some steps outside.Kris sat right next to me. It was pretty cold and Kris forgot to bring a jacket. "Im kinda cold" Kris said, "uhh do you want my jacket im hot in this thing." it was some of my merch that I made, it said Brock on the back and it said XPLR on the front of the jacket. I have a little part of the Sam and Colby shop. Kris didn't even have time to reply I was already taking my jacket off and handing it to her. "uhh thanks" Kris said her cheeks started turning red."yea no problem." I replied,"hey what was that down in the morgue and do you want to try again?" I asked, "YN bruh I was talking about you  down there ur the cool person I met today and I think you are really fucking pretty and cool. Yes I want to try again if its cool with you." her face started turning really red. "you know everything I said down there is true you are such a kind,funny and an awesome girl and really pretty mostly when you blush or smile I love that about you. I love everything about you. yes I would love to try again" I said. Kris turned red. I put my finger under her chin and my thumb on her chin. I brought her closer, she leaned closer, I could feel her breath on my lips. She nodded yes giving me permission before I asked. I leaned closer and planted my lips onto hers. She closed her eyes and I closed mine, I moved my hand to her waist, she brought her hand to my neck and brought me closer, I puller her waist closer to mine so we were closer than before. We moved our lips in sync. We moved our head away but kept our bodies close and our hands were they were. We looked into each others eyes  "oh dang I didn't expect that to happen on my first investigation" Kris laughed nervously "well it did. Did u like it?" I asked "yea I really did tho" Kris replied. Our faces turned red, I asked, "uhh since you like me back uhh do you maybe wanna.." I couldn't even finish the question before Kris hugged me and whispered yes into my ear. "YESSSS i mean ok cool." I tried to play it cool but failed Kris snickered a little. "We might wanna get back for the final investigation" I said "ok lets go then" Kris replied.

We walked back into the room to Sam and Colby on the couch and Celina in one of the chairs. "YN why does Kris have ur jacket on?" Colby asked, "Kris was cold and she forgot her jacket in here and I was hot so I let her borrow it." I replied "hmm ok" Colby gave me a look but I just brushed it off. "OK THEN LETS GO DO THE FINALLLL INVESTIGATION" Sam yelled.