GOATMANS BRIDGE 2

We started slow, starting at the Washburn land. While getting out the ovilus and the K2 Kris felt someone pushing her bag, "Yoo wtf." Kris exclaimed, Kris took off her backpack and put it on the ground looking behind her, "What happened?" I asked, Kris couldn't find the words to explain what happened, "Put on the bag and ill show you." She said, I put on the backpack and she started hitting and pushing the backpack, "Woahh, hold up ain't there like a little girl that tries to get your attention?" I asked, "Yea, theres supposed to be a little girl that will try to get your attention by touching your waist and stuff." Sam replied. I gave Kris her backpack back, Colby explained what an ovilus is to the camera and we started. The ovilus started going off saying stuff like "God" "Farmer" and "Basement" Kris pointed out the farmer one, "He was like a goat farmer right?" Kris asked, we were trying to reach Oscar Washburn. "Yea, yea, he was a goat farmer." Sam replied, the ovilus started saying more words but the one that stuck out to us was "Leader" my heart dropped, "The kkk leader." I exclaimed, more words were coming through but I couldn't help but think, could this be Steve? I didn't want it to be. I wasn't even scared for me, I was scared for Kris. I didn't want her hurt, "Is this Oscar? I only want to talk to Oscar." Sam said, some more words came out, but the last one made my blood run cold, scratch, we all stopped from moving back to the bridge and we all checked for scratches. "Maybe you got one from when your backpack got pushed." Sam said. Kris lifted her shirt around where she felt those little pushes and no scratches, (thank god) I lifted my shirt checking for scratches, I didn't have any and we checked Colby. No scratches. We started walking back to the bridge.

"Hey are you ok?" Kris asked, "Yea just scared." I sighed, "Im scared, he is probably targeting you and honestly I don't want you hurt. I know she said that I could be targeted too but you could still be targeted and I don't want that." I explained, Kris smiled and grabbed my hand, "Nothing is gonna happen to me, wanna know why?" Kris asked, "Why?" "Because I have an amazing girlfriend and two amazing friends to protect me. Mostly the girlfriend though, I know you wont let anything happen to me." Kris replied, "Ill try my best that for sure." I smiled and wrapped my arm around Kris's waist and kissed her forehead.

We arrived on the bridge, Sam got out the ovilus, Sam told me to get out the red and blue flashlight out from my backpack so I did. I set down my bag by Colby's and Kris's bag. I set the red one on one side and the blue one on the other. The blue flashlight was on the right side for me, Colby and Kris and on the left for Sam holding the camera, it was on the side of the portal tree side and the red one was on the cement ouija board side. "I think we should ask open questions." Colby said, "Yea." I replied, "I can't believe we are going to do what that lady told us not to do." Colby sighed, "If there is anyone or anything out there that can hear me we invite you to come talk to us." Colby yelled, after he said that the ovilus said "Unlock" like we unlocked something after he asked the open question. We asked the ovilus more questions. We were like 90% sure we were talking to Steve, the kkk leader. The ovilus kept saying leader, scratch and other things that a kkk leader would do especially Steve. "If you want us to go to the portal tree turn on the blue flashlight, if you want us to go the cement ouija board turn on the red flashlight." Sam explained. We waited for a bit when the red flashlight turned on, "Welp looks like we are going to the cement ouija board." I said, "Now it goes off? It hasn't went off at all till that question." Colby explained, "We just showed them that the flashlights don't work all the time except it wanting us to go to a different place." Sam added. We packed up the flashlights back into my bag, we started walking to the cement ouija board when we kept hearing creaks everywhere. I pointed my flashlight to where the creak was coming from seeing nothing. Kris walked in front of me looking closer, I followed Kris. We found another path going more into the woods. "Look heres another path, its more into the woods though." I said, Kris started going on the path. I followed her, "Damn Kris and YN has more balls than me." Sam snickered. "Aww hell no." Kris said seeing a small shed in the woods by the fence. There was a little anchor necklace hanging off a little shelf, "Look theres a anchor necklace, its mine now im keeping it." Kris said holding the necklace in front of the camera, "Umm no your not, your not keeping it thats how you get haunted." I said, Kris took a second then put it back hanging off the shelf.

We left the shed in the woods and walked to the cement ouija board. Sam got out the spirit box and we asked questions. "Are you here?" I asked, "Here." the spirit box replied, "Ok, its here but why would it want us here instead of by the tree where the most energy is?" Sam asked, "I don't wanna assume anything, but we are out in the middle of nowhere. Wouldn't it you know." I said making a motion with my hands as if attaching itself to someone, "Attached itself to someone." I finished so they wouldn't be confused. Colby agreed and we asked more questions, "Its not very responsive, maybe it needs more energy or something." I said, "Maybe we should go back to the bridge to do our next investigation." Sam said as he closed the antenna to the spirit box and turned it off. He put the spirit box back into his back pack. "Wait guys, theres a light over there." Colby commented, "What?" I asked, "Yea, a light, look." Colby said pointing at the light through the tree branches. It was still pretty far but it still ment people were here. "Holy shit theres people here?" I asked, "We don't know, well we do but we don't know what they are doing." Sam explained. I sighed not ready to meed people since that lady said most people here are satanic worshipers. I ain't tryin to get sacrificed to this goat thing that lives here or the Devil. But we started making our way back through the dark and scary ass forest. We came across the same plastic basket that was randomly in the woods and we looked at it and there was a snake just chillin on the lid on the ground, "Holy shit." I exclaimed, I saw Colby turn on the camera, "What?" Kris asked, "Theres a whole ass snake there." I said, they looked closer and they saw it, "Ok, its most likely dangerous so watch out." Colby warned, we nodded and we went by the snake making sure not to startle it as Colby videoed it. We carried on to the bridge through the woods.

—————————————————————————

Ugh ok i have this to keep it updated ive been like dealing with stuff and not in the mood to write im sorry yall ill try to write again