CRESCENT HOTEL 6

ok so listen im sorry I haven't been posting i've been busy with personal shit and i kinda forgot this was a thing😭
———————————————————————-

We were on the way to the final room which Sam and Colby said was really active. We walked up the stairs to get to the room Kris was next to me so I tired to play it smooth and reach my pinkie out and grab her hand. Our hands reached the others hand and our fingers intertwined.

"We are here." Sam grabbed the room key and opened the door revealing the scary ass room from earlier. "Geez this place still makes me uneasy." I commented. We stood in the middle of the room waiting for Sam to come in.

"Hey I gotta go to the bathroom." Sam ran out of the room. We just stood there waiting for Sam to come back. I looked at Colby, he was smiling and then winked and looked down at our hands. I felt my face turn warm and flipped him the bird below my waist making him giggle.

Sam ran back into the room. "IM READY TO SUMMON NORMAN BAKER WOOO." Sam danced around the room in a full blown purple suit, well the doctor outfit looked blue but he had the ski mask that was purple. "Ok lets get this started." Sam took off his ski mask sitting down onto a chair in front of the fire place, Kris sitting in the other. Colby had the camera so he pulled a chair in front of them. I sat by Sam while Celina sat by Kris.

"These are just normal flashlights, when we ask a question they will tap on the flashlight to turn it on." Sam explained to Kris mostly. "Is anyone here to talk?" Sam asked aloud. The flashlight on the fire place turned on Kris was shocked and started whispering with her head in her hands. "Could this possibly be Micheal?" I asked and the flashlight turned off saying it was Micheal. "Ohhh nooo Micheal I don't know what you want maybe talk to us with this thing I don't know what this even is." Kris pointed at the device, Sam giggled.

"I think its time." Sam got up and went to his bag, "Time for what exactly?" Kris asked staying in her spot. "Oh your gonna love this and if you want Kris you can go first." I told her standing up. Sam got out the Spirit Box, some sound proof headphones and a blindfold.

"This is called the Estes Method and this device the spirit box will scan through stations and the ghost will put in energy to what its saying and you will hear it through the headphones. Just say what you hear basically." Sam walked over with the equipment explaining to Kris. "So you wanna do it?" I asked and Kris nodded, "Might as well." Kris grabbed the equipment putting the blindfold around her neck and the headphones around her neck holding the spirit box. "You ready?" I asked, "Yea." Kris pulled up her blindfold and putting on the headphones.

"Is anyone here that would like to talk to us?" Sam asked, "Girl I want you." Kris replied. We tried to think on who is was and who would say that. When Colby said it could be Micheal. "Micheal do you want Kris?" Celina asked, "Rope." Kris replied. We could hear the device through the headphones. We tried explaining that thinking about it being sexual or just something. "I mean he fell." Celina tried but that don't make sense.

After Kris was done she took off her headphones and blindfold. She was tearing up and asked how it went. "It was definitely Micheal and we think he wants you." Colby explained. "Yea I mean it makes sense he was only showing himself to you. You saw the thing in the window. You saw the towel at first and we think it was just trying to get Kris's attention." I explained. Kris got up to do the ending scene of the night and said bye to the camera.

"That was wild." Kris was pacing while Sam put up the equipment. "Yea, now we know why they call it the most haunted hotel. Now we are all tired I can tell lets go to bed." Sam replied. We got up and I took Kris's hand walking out the room with Celina. "Are you guys a thing?" Celina asked, Kris and I raised our eyebrows and nodded. "I knew it. You guys were so oblivious it stung and I wanted to make sure." Celina explained. We just kept walking hand in hand with Celina to my left. We went down the stairs to the corner to our room.

Kris opened the door walking in. "YN and Celina take the bed." Kris closed the door behind Celina and I. "What the Fuck, Kris you guys are literally dating you two take the bed." Celina chuckled. Kris and I looked at each other and knew we couldn't argue with Celina so I sighed and laid down on the bed next to Kris. "Welp goodnight Kris." I had my back to Kris and went to sleep

I woke the next morning luckily to not a ghost lady at the foot of my bed. I opened my eyes to have my arm around a warm body pressed to my front. I rubbed my eyes and seen I was big spooning Kris. Celina was wide awake and looks like she haven't slept all night. I got up without waking Kris walking to Celina. "Are you ok Celina?" I asked, "No, I couldn't sleep im not feeling good." Celina then got up and ran do the bathroom throwing up. "Oh my god Celina you cant go to the next investigation." I ran to the bathroom holding up Celina's hair and rubbing her back. I shot a text to Colby saying Celina is sick and throwing up. I went to my bag looking for medicine I always have just incase. I got some migraine medicine and something for her stomach. "Here Celina take this and go lay down in the bed, that couch cant be comfortable." I gave Celina the medicine and helped her to the bed and laid her down. "Thanks YN." "Anything for a friend." I went and sat on the couch turning the tv on watching whatever is on. I saw Avengers Age of Ultron and clicked on it to watch.

Kris walked into the living room rubbing her eyes. "Is Celina ok she looks really pale and stuff." Kris asked, "Yea, I gave her some medicine she has a migraine and her forehead is really hot. She was throwing up. We gotta go." I replied. Kris nodded. Then Colby and Sam knocked on the door. I got up letting them in. "I got your text." Colby said walking in with their bags. "Yea shes warm and throwing up we gotta leave and get her to the airport." I replied, "Yes, I agree so lets go. YN please help Celina." Colby grabbed our bags and took them to the car. "Celinaaaa we are leaving you can nap to the airport." I woke up Celina. Celina woke up nodding and got up leaning on me really weak. I helped her to the car and sat her in the car letting her rest her head on my shoulder.

We got to the airport Celina slept most of the way. We waited for Celina's plane. Colby started the camera recording and saying thanks to Celina for coming and sadly she has to go.

Celina left and we went back to the car. "LETS GO TO GOAT MANS BRIDGEEEE." Sam started the car and drove off.