"Wallet"

"I'm in love~ I'm in love~ in love in a hurricane

"I'm in love~ I'm in love~ in love in a hurricane.."

Third POV

Third POV

You groaned as you rub your aching head softly..

Slightly a bit confused on why you were laying on cold concrete...

'i swore i don't have sleepwalking problems...'

You thought before looking upwards out of habit,

And couldn't help but admire the stars that seem to shine brighter than usual..

Almost like in a game..

before you shook your head, reminding yourself that you're.. basically lost..or probably got kidnapped.

You stood up and walked around for a bit..before you realized something.

You're..on the drab map?
You're favourite map??

You felt like you wanted to puke out of dizziness but you just stood there.

Y'all might be expecting her to be scared or maybe a bit shocked but nah.

'no one told me taking one can of sleeping pills can cause brain damage..?'

The h/c haired girl rubbed her head, fully convinced that she's probably on dr-gs.

You stood up and felt yourself get goosebumps when you almost tripped on something..

You looked down to see..a bag?
You tilted your head in confusion and curiousity before kicking in.

Seems like it has a lot of stuff in it..

'who would leave a bag here..?'

You thought before grabbing the bag, slightly hesitating since it's probably someone elses bag..

But you still ended up opening it out of pure curiosity.

Mentally preparing yourself for the worse like..expecting some type of animal to scratch your face off..

But no..it's full of.. strangely familiar supplies.

'colas...wrench...uhm..what are these green glasses things called again..'