'i just wanted to take a bath.'

LATE POST!!

Third POV

You blankly stared at the soldier while ??? Panicked since the fog was clearing up..

??? Then lowered his gun and coveted his eyes... respect bro

"..c-cover yourself you imbecile..!"

The soldier shouted at you ... Gaining Xivs and Jards attention..

Immediately knowing whats going on..they drank there colas and sprinted up the stairs..Xiv grabbed HIS towel just incase tho.

...

Your whole body shook from the cold air..
Clearing up the fog..while the soldier was still covering his eyes shut..a blushing mess.

The unknown soldier quickly tossed his head onto the direction where footsteps can be heard.. still avoiding eye contact with you..

Jard then jumped on him trying to take his gun away while the soldier fought back..

You gasped as someone carried you by your waist and wrapped you around a towel..like a burrito.

Xivs face went warm realizing he was carrying someone IN HIS OWN TOWEL.

But y/n completely ignored him focusing on one thing..why was the soldier holding a radar..

Unlucky for them..

"I NEED BACK UP..!"

??? Shouted at the radar that Jard has now noticed..

Jard took the radar and tossed it to the waterfall.. breaking it..

But it was too late..
The group then heard heavy footsteps quickly coming towards there direction..
Forcing Jard to back off and run besides you and xiv..

"..I just wanted to take a bath."

Y/n murmured..
A bit upset.

Jard then stood infront of them in a protective position

Facing a group of soldiers..
Including the commander.

They all pointed at you three...
Hesitating to shoot since you looked like an innocent girl.