"you're okay..!"

Third POV

Y/n and bobo sat there waiting for a few minutes to make sure that no one is there.

Y/n still Patting bobo's head while bobo just laid on her chest still trying to calm down, not used to the gunshots..

"...hey..bobo was it..?"

She asked still unsure if she got it right.
Bobo hummed confirming that it's his name.

"..stay here alright?, I'll go chec-"

You whispered but got cut off by bobo grabbing both your shoulders forcing you to look straight into his eyes,

Held with worry,concern and anger.

"Are you nuts..!? They'll kill you out there! Do you have any idea what does soldiers do..!??"

He whisper-yelled.
Trying to knock some sense into you.

But jokes on him.
You take the "we all die in the end anyways"
Sentence too seriously.

You smiled at him softly.. still not noticing the pink hues on his cheeks..

"..just a second okay?.."

You whispered leaning a bit making him lean further, making both your forehead and nose touch.. this is one of your ways to comfort someone.

'it always works on my brother, so why not give it a shot?'

You thought..

After a few seconds he snapped out of it and leaned away almost immediately..with a red face..

"..be back in a few seconds"

He mumbled clear enough for you to hear, making you chuckle at how easily you convinced him.

Taking a peak at both directions you crawled out of the tree hole and observed your surroundings..

You calmed down and was about to call out bobo til you heard a twig snap,

Looking at the direction..you saw a girl trembling with fear and a few cuts around her body...and you noticed her pointing at you with an energy sword..

You glared at her..