"interesting"

My bad y'all my brain went empty for weeks 💀.

So as an apology y'all get 3k words :3,

‘Calcifer? You're being so obedient.’

Third POV

Third POV

You huffed as you tiptoed your way out of the kitchen with the cake on your hands and also a smile on your face.

Trying to ignore Havoc who is throwing plates and utensils at Rebel after he attempted to take away his food.

"GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS AWAY!"

Havoc yelled annoyed, followed along with another plate being broken.

Rebel rolled his eyes at him.

"you're being dramatic."

Rebel groaned in frustration and annoyance as he dodged another plate that was thrown by havoc.

You stifled a laugh and quickly left before they notice your figure gone..

It would cause more trouble if they found out you took the cake, especially when they already got 2 pieces.

You hummed a tune from your f/s before you stopped, noticing something,

You stared at a crouching person in a distance..who seems to be.. crying?

You tilted your head and squinted your eyes to get a more clear view..

'is that..'

You widened your eyes in surprise, now that you identified the crying figure.

"Echo?"

You called out to the crying figure in concern and worry.

Echo flinched when he heard your voice call out to him..he quickly wipe away his tears, worried that you'll see him like this.

Too late though,

You quickly approached his figure and crouched right besides him looking concerned.

Echo looked away in shame and embarrassment, it's bad enough that his own Commanders are ruining his chances.