'its too early for this.'

LATE POST BC I WAS WORKING ON A SCHOOL PROJECT ☠️☠️

Third POV

The h/c haired groaned and shifted uncomfortably... suddenly feeling a little hot.
Trying to get the heavy 'thing' off of her lower body..

The blocky groaned fixing his hat after getting slapped on the head... Too tired to open his eyes, he hugged the girls waist tighter burying his face onto your stomach..

You gasped and shot your eyes open feeling a bit crushed... rubbing your head in discomfort

'...it's too early for this...'

You sighed a bit tired...Needy for sleep.
looking down onto your lower body to solve the problem..

The girls eyes widen expecting a certain munci hugging your waist but no...it's a blocky tightly hugging your waist and face buried onto your stomach...

Feeling a bit flustered you shook off the fuzzy feeling and focused on getting the stranger off you..

Well let's just say it ain't that easy..

...

The h/c haired girl groaned and flopped back down onto the bed...after the fifth time on trying to get the stranger off your lower body..

'...I'm too drained to do anything now..'

You sighed rubbing your forehead...
Before looking down at the stranger..
Who seemed to be waking up..

Hollows POV

I Buried my head deeper into the warm 'pillow'...

'damn didn't realize how warm my pillows are ...'

I chuckled at the thought and was about to fall asleep til 'something' shook me ...along with a soft voice...

"...um..can you like..get off me.. triggering my phobia early in the morning isn't really helping.."

I shot my eyes open immediately.. getting embarrassed at the thought of me cuddling with a stranger...

I immediately got off of them...
But fell off the bed.
Slamming my head onto the floor.

'..ack damn..'

I groaned rubbing my head
Embarrassed that someone saw me in this state..

My thoughts got cut off with a soft laugh..

Looking up at the person a bit irritated but my irritation suddenly disappeared after I saw who it was..

It was the girl I brought in.
A pretty one actually..

Third POV

Y/n chuckled a bit at his flustered and embarrassed face..

Hollow sighed.