Chapter 2

" Alright listen up. I'm Eric one of your leaders you want to enter Dauntless this is the way in, if you don't have the guts to jump than you don't belong in dauntless" Eric said i looked up at him as his eyes locked on mine i could feel a pleasuring shiver run up my spine.

"Is their water at the bottom or something" An erudite asked.

"You'll have to find out so who's it going to be." Eric asked as he scanned the crowd.

"I'll go." I said as i walked forward causing him to jump down from the edge. I climbed up and looked down into a hole.

"So amity you think you have the guts." Eric asked I turned towards him only to lose my balance and fall backwards into the hole underneath me. The look of pure horror came onto his face as i fell down. Closing my eyes and waiting for death only to feel myself landing on a net causing myself to bounce. Feeling something pulling the net to the side i stared at a girl with long dirty blonde hair.

"What's your name if you don't like it you can change it." The girl said as she helped me out of it.

"Rose." I said towards her hearing screaming coming from the hole in the roof as another transfer fell down.

"First jumper Rose. Go stand over there." She said pointing towards one of the corners i walked over there and waited counting all the transfers 3 Erudite, 5 Condors and 1 abnegation along with myself 10 transfers and 20 dauntless born.

"My name is Four one of the instructors. This is Tris she's also one of your instructors." Four said just as Eric landed on the net i saw him scanning the transfers as his eyes landed on me i saw a emotion pass his eyes that i have never seen.

"Transfers stay here dauntless born go with Peter." Tris said. Once we were alone with Four, Tris and Eric they started to walk down another path.

"This is the pit where you will eat your breakfast, lunch and dinner down that path with the sign shops is where you can buy clothes or get tattoos amongst other things with the points you'll earn by the end of each training day starting tomorrow." Four explained. Leading us towards the exit of the pit.

"This is the chasm try not to fall down." Tris said as we walked over a bridge.

"And this is where you'll be staying for the next 2 months." Four said. Turning i saw a look on Eric's face as he glared at the transfer boys which was 6 boys.

"Boys or girls." An erudite girl asked.

"Both. If you love this than you'll love the bathroom." Tris said as they walked out of the room.

"I say that we divide the bathroom in two with some of the bed sheets so that we can give the girls some privacy." One of the condor boys said as the others helped him with the makeshift wall as they came out of the bathroom the girls thanked him.

"It's okay we saw Eric glaring at us and well we don't want to die so it's fine and our mother taught us to respect the females." He said. "Oh im Alex." He added.

"Speak for your self." One of the Erudite boys said as he looked me up and down.

"Come on girls go get ready." Alex said as he and the boys started to strip causing us girl to ran towards the bathroom. Dressing into the clothes that was on our beds.

 Dressing into the clothes that was on our beds

(ignore the bag, earphones, watch and  bottle)

Walking back towards the pit as i entered everyone went silent and i stared at feeling self-conscious i quickly made my way towards the nearest open seat.

"Can i sit here." I asked looking up i saw Tris smiling at me.

"Of course you may Rose." She said pointing towards the open seat.

"So you ready for tomorrow first day of training." Four asked as i placed a little of everything on my plate.

"Not really but yeah." I said as i ate the food on my plate. "Umm do we start with points or will we receive it after tomorrow." I asked four.

"Ohh here i gave the others theirs but I couldn't find you. You start with 1000 points after that you earn points at what position you are an the ranking board. If your in 1st to 5ft you get 500 points if you're 6th to 10 you get 250 points from 11th and lower you get 100 points. And don't lose it you only get one." He said handing me a black card taking it  i said thanks and stood up walking towards the shop area i walked into one of the clothing stores grabbing some clothes and hoodies i went to the till and payed for it. Still having almost 800 points left i walked around searching for a salon only to bump into someone.

"Carful initiate." A husky voice said as arms wrapped around my small waist looking up i stared into a pair of icy blue eyes.

"Eric." I whispered feeling his arms tightening around my waist hearing him groan.

"Initiate." He said letting go of my waist steading me before fully letting go already missing his touch. "What are you doing." He asked looking me in my eyes.

"I-i'm looking for the salon sir." I whispered out only to hear him groan quietly looking up thinking i hurted him when i bumped into him. "Did i hurt you when i bumped into you. I'm sorry." I said in a hurried voice trying to see where he was hurt only to see a dent in his trousers causing me to blush

"No baby girl you didn't hurt me the opposite." He said with a strange voice causing me to tilt my head side ways and looking up at him trough my lashes bitting my bottom lip at the pet name that he gave me. "Don't do that baby girl." He growled out causing me to whimper seeing his eyes darkening.

"Sir can you please point me towards the salon." I whispered out towards him.

"I'll show you than i have to take a very cold shower." He said leading me towards one of the shops.

"Isn't there warm water sir." I asked with a pout thinking that i have to shower in cold water.

"Ohh there is but for me tonight there isn't." He said as we reached the salon. Saying goodbye he walked away.

"Hi there sweetie." An  guy said as i entered the salon. "What's wrong." He asked as he saw my questioning face.

"What does it mean when someone says that they have to take a very cold shower." I asked him sitting in one of the chairs causing the man to laugh.

"It just means that he is very hot and needs to cool down." He explained. " Now my name is Vincent but you can call me Vinc." He said. He asked why I wanted to know and told him about what happened causing him to laugh. "Okay I'm done." He said turning me around towards the mirror.

" He said turning me around towards the mirror

"It's beautiful." I whispered running my hand through it lightly.

"Correction sweetie your beautiful you managed to make the one person that had no interest in anyone hard i should know that cause I'm Eric's best friend." Vinc said causing me to blush.

"Ohh no please don't tell him i told you." I begged him causing him to laugh.

"Don't worry dear I won't your secret is save with me and Eric." He said laughing. "Now go on or you'll have trouble waking up tomorrow morning Eric likes to wake the initiates up very early in the mornings." He said shooing me towards the dorms saying goodnight i walked towards the dorms.