Chapter 4

"Come in Rose wake up." Someone said shaking me awake causing me to groan.

"No go away." I said in a child like voice causing the person to laugh at me.

"Baby girl I'm about to wake up the other transfers and with you not liking the loud noises i thought waking you up first will help." Someone whispered in my ears, feeling light kisses on my neck causing a light moan to escape my lips.

"Mmm Daddy." I moaned feeling the person stop causing my eyes to snap open seeing Eric with dark eyes.

"Damn baby girl why do you do this to me" Eric groaned out causing me to tilt my head to the side.

"Do what sir." I asked sitting up causing him to stand up. He raised his pierced eyebrow causing me to bite my lip.

"That calling me sir, bitting your lip, tilting your head and looking me through your eyelashes." Eric growled out causing me to blush.

"But i don't get what's wrong with that." I whimpered out as tears gathering up in my eyes causing him to move back on his knees.

"Shhh shhh little mate  I didn't mean it in a bad way you're just to innocent that's all you didn't do anything wrong i just have to remember that your innocent." Eric said kissing me on my forehead standing up he walked towards the entrance of the dorm turning he looked straight into my eyes. "Wake up initiates i want you all it the pit in 10 minutes." Eric shouted with a soft look on his face to reassure me that it's okay while banging on the metal pipes.

"Morning Rose." Ashley said after she almost fell out of her bed causing me to giggle. "Oh you think this is funny." She playfully growled jumping on top of me and tickling me causing me to laugh stopping all the other transfers with what they where doing.

"Stop playing around and get ready." Four shouted behind us causing me to scream and Ashley to jump away from me.

"Sorry sir." I whimpered out grabbing my clothes and ran towards the bathroom.

"What the hell man I don't care if your one of our instructors but that still didn't gave you the right to shout at them like that." Alex shouted at Four with the other transfers to mumble agreements.
After i was done and dressed i pulled my hair up into a messy braided bun.

(Ignore the hat and shoes.)

)

Walking out of the bathroom i saw that the Alec, Ashley, James and Mia was still arguing with Four

"Guys come on just leave it and lets go." I said to them causing them to run towards the bathroom and getting dressed before Four could talk to me Eric pulled him out.

"You are an idiot Four can't you see that she hates loud noises and shouting that's why i woke her up before the other's." Eric shouted while dragging Four away.

"Ashley what does it mean that I'm too innocent." I asked her as we walked down towards the pit.

"Why do you ask." Ashley asked looking at me. I explained everything that has ever happened between me and eric causing her to laugh. "Oh our little flower come on I'll teach you all there is to teasing and playing hard to get because Eric has to work for your love and affection." She said and dragged me towards Mia and Tris. "Girls we have work to do we need to teach our little flower how to tease along with playing hard to get." Ash explained to them causing some of the boys to shout out no. Max walked up towards us.

"What's going on here." He asked as he pulled me into his chest hugging me.

"Their going to teach her how to tease and play hard to get." Alex explained with a cold look on his face turning my head i saw Eric making his way towards us.

"So it's our job to keep all the boys away from our little flower." Max said pulling me tighter against him.

"Max i still need to breath." I gasped out causing him to let me go.

"Sorry flower." Max said with a smile. "So how was training yesterday." He asked as we sat down at the table.

"It was alright." I said trying to grab a piece of cake.

"Nope not this early in the morning otherwise you'll be full of energy and a hyper Rose is a dangerous Rose." Max said shuddering.

"How do you know this max." Four asked as he sat down next to Tris.

"Well I have known Rose for about 5 years now give or take she has always been like a daughter to me and I'm just glad that she is here right now. Oh that reminds me i have to talk to Rose later so after training bring her towards my office Eric." Max said kissing my hairline saying goodbye he left.

"Wait if you know one of the leaders than you know how to fight." Four asked looking at me causing me to blush.

"Umm yeah he has been teaching me since i was 13 years old so yeah." I said looking down towards the table.

"Okay let go you'll be doing the same as you did yesterday." Eric said standing up causing all of us to follow him.

"Okay that's it for today." Eric said as he walked around us. "Tomorrow is your first fight day." Eric added.

"Eric umm can we go now." I asked walking towards him causing him to nod his head.

"Follow me." Eric said walking down a lot of corridors. "So do you know what Max wants to talk to you about." Eric asked me causing me to look at him.

"Not really." I said playing with my fingers causing him to chuckle he turned towards me and pushed me against the wall.

"Now baby girl you know it's not right to lie to me." He growled out as he kissed along my neck a breathless moan escaped my lips as he kissed a certain spot feeling him smirk he started bitting and sucking that spot.

"E-eric s-stop we h-ave to get to Max." I whimpered out causing him to pull away with a hugh smirk on his lips.

" Well what are we waiting for come on baby girl." Eric said as he leaded me towards Max's office once we reached it Eric knocked on the door.

"Come in. " We heard from the other side of the door. "Ohh Eric thank you for bringing Rose you can go now." Max said as we entered causing Eric to frown.