chapter 6

It's been 2 weeks after the first fight and so far Rose was second on the initiation board.

"Rose baby girl come on time to wake up." Eric said while lightly shaking Rose trying to wake her up.

"No wanna." Rose mumbled out turning away from Eric trying to go back to sleep.

"Rose." Eric said in warning tone causing her to freeze opening her eyes she looked over her shoulder towards Eric.

"Morning sir." Rose said sitting up looking around the room. "What are we doing today." She asked as she stood up and grabbing her clothes.

"That's a surprise." Eric said walking over to her. "Now go and get ready for the day." He said as he hugged her lightly.

"Okay." Rose said walking over towards the bathroom. After she was done she dressed in her training clothes.

As she walked out she saw Eric glaring at all the transfers shaking her head walking over to her pile of clothes she pulled out a hoodie

"Okay initiates I want everyone in the pit in 10 minutes." Eric said looking around everyone. "You might want to dress a little warmer." Eric said looking at Rose causing her to pout. He turned around and walked away.

"Well you heard him." Ashley said while she went through her clothes.

"But i wanted to wear this." Rose said pouting pulling out a tight to wear instead of the shorts

After Ashley, Mia, James and Alex came out of the bathroom they made their way towards the pit

"As you all noticed that I woke you up a lot earlier than usual." Eric said as he and Four place 2 duffle bags on the ground. "This is the last step of the first stage as you all can guess we are going to play a game tonight." Eric said as he opened one of the bags handing each of the transfers and dauntless born a gun.

"What do you want us to do kill each other." Frank one of the transfers asked.

"It's a dart gun." Rose said as she looked it over. " Max used it to teach me how to shoot using it." She added. "And it stimulate the pain of an actual gun shot." Rose said causing Eric to smirk while he shot Frank with his dart gun causing said boy to scream.

"That's right you know you are smart for someone who is im dauntless." Four said looking at Rose causing Eric to look at her with a look as he recognized something. "Now as last year's winner i get to choose first. So Rose." Four added while he smirked at the growl that left Eric's lips.

After they have chosen they set of to the tracks. Four's team jumped down first.

"Okay so what's the plan." Four asked causing all the transfers who is on his team to look at him.

"We thought you were the leader." Mia asked confused.

"I might but one of you could become a Dauntless leader one day so what's the plan." Four asked.

"We divide into groups of three. Group one find a hiding spot for the flag and protect it. Group two will be a backup Incase the enemy group arrives. And Group three will be the scouting group." Rose said looking at everyone she bend down grabbing a stick. "I know this place up ahead their is a tall tree that can possibly fit 2 people maybe we can hide the flag in there and group one and two can guard it. While group three can go out and search for the flag." Rose added standing up looking at everyone causing them to snap out of their shock state.

"You heard her I'll guard the flag with group one and two while Rose, Frank, Mia , James, Zain and Alex go and search for the flag." Four said causing everyone to nod their heads.

"Do you have an idea of where they might hide it." Mia asked as the group of 6 made their way up the tracks.

"Between 3 places one is the fair, second is the pool rooms and third could be the barn house." Rose said causing the others to look at her. "What Max would bring me here to train me at everything." She added blushing.

"Okay moving on which place would be most likely used for an ambush." James asked.

"The barn house." Rose said after thinking for a while. "Luckily it's just around the corner." She said.