~RUDE HUSBAND~(Jungkook FF) (1)

Discription:The story is about-----

Discription:
The story is about-----

(You)y/n = Ms park Subi
Your Husband....=Jeon Jungkook...

You are Ms park Subi live with your Husband Jeon Jungkook...who is the CEO of jeon's reliance

Which is one of the top most popular companies in south korea....and your father Mr park js.hons is a best friend of Jungkook's father..so he tells you to marry him...but 7 months after my marriage, he was died...in a car accident, your mother...also leaves you in your childhood...now you live with your Husband Jeon Jungkook.

Author pov.

You are living with your handsome husband Jeon Jungkook in a big Mansion...he is soo rich as you can buy anything what you want....
But the problem is....
He doesn't love you...nor give you any attention, he act cold towards you.."look like he is only living with you as a responsibility...which his dad given to him" But it's 7 months to your marriage...and you fall for him...
But he didn't.....
You noticed..that he has been behaving rude towards you...since a week, but don't know why??...he makes you feel hurt all the time and blaming you for such small silly things... You cried alone... because of his behaviour..so he doesn't notice...that you are crying..

Part 1

{At the dinner table} at night..

You and jungkook are on your dinning table, eating your dinner your food silently

Suddenly the silence is broken by jungkook...."while saying"

Jk: Subi, I am going for my business meeting...after tommorow for 3 days,
"Make sure to take care of the house"*he said in cold tone*

Subi(you): o~okayy jungkook...

[He left the rest of the food on the table and went ...out from there]

(In your shared room)

As you come into your shared room you saw jungkook

As you come into your shared room you saw jungkook..is peacefully sitting on their...desk while doing some office work....on his laptop,

I move my eyes..into his handsome figure..."he is looking so hottt...but why is he soo cold and rude".....you said to yourself in your mind....

When I enter in our room .."he doesn't look at me once , agh...I am used to eat now.....

I am standing a statue right now!! While holding an cup of coffee...in my hands

I go near to him...and called him..."jungkook your coffee..."
After saying this you place the coffee on his table...near his laptop...

He was bussy in their work..while pressing some buttons on the laptop..."he was about to take coffee...but.,."
It accidentally falls...on the whole table.. including his LAPTOP

He immediately gets up...and sees his work...is totally ruined ...he is mad as a bull now*(who will eat you anytime)

He quickly..come towards you..and stand in front of you... with his red eyes...

You look at him .."his eyes are red and giving you a death glare"

Jk: WHAT The FU**K SUBI... it's ALL BECAUSE OF YOU....WHY YOU PUT THAT CUP ON MY DESK...hMm???

OHh YOU JusT MaRrieD mE to RUIN MY LIFE ..... RIGHT

You know whatt.... marrying you is the biggest mistake of my life....IF My Father don't tell me to marry you...I will be..Sooo Happy IN MY Life...Butt~~......

YOU ARRE JUSTTT USELESS....I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE...JUST GETT OUT FROM HERE SUBIIII.....

You *flinched* and scared...as hell after he shouts at you so badly..."your tears are uncontrollably falling ....down your cheeks..."

But who cares...he is just watching at you like an ENEMY with his whole angerness... and red eyes....

You immediately leave the room while crying in mess~~and locked yourself ...into another room

{In another room}

While sitting on floor with your knees folded

While sitting on floor with your knees folded... hugging it,you are crying very hard...and continuously crying...

You pov
Why j~jungkook what I h~have done to you t~that you hate me that m~uch.... I am wondering how I~I fall for a guy like him...
He is a devil... Who never treats or accept me as his wife...

You swipe your tears..which is falling down from your cheeks like a waterfall...,"I need to be strong...I don't loose easily...I~I will talk to him and clear out the things between me and him"

{At Morning}

You woke up and saw your figure was sleeping on the ground since last night...and door is still locked...from last Night...

You Get up and went to the bathroom and saw your face into Mirror...

It is swell up and red while sleepiness on your face...is showing perfectly....
You didn't notice this much...about your face ...and think about Last night... What happened to you ...

You are feeling soo hurt and headache...alot, but you ignored..and went out to the room'~