~RUDE HUSBAND~Season2(XV)

{Part-13}

Jungkook enters in room...with his hyungs....

"He saw....you are huging him"

damn!! He Feels the jealousy...from Taehyung....but he can't do anything,,subi already...end her relationship with him...

You pov: While ...i am hugging tae...I realise.. someone enters...in room...as I see it's JUNGKOOKK!!
Then...it reminds..me that He Save Me From ....JACK...,,,

You: Mr.jeon ....I am very thankful...to you..to save me and Taehyung's life ... thank you So Much to all...Hyungs...!!*bow*

Jungkook: It's Okayy! Subi... I am glad that you are fine*smiles*

Taehyung: *he lightly smiled* jungkook...please sit..and thankyou very much...for saving my Subi's life...

His heart.... deeply pinched hard..when he said "My subi...."

Yoongi: Subii...when will you meet Taehyung..?

You: I met him in... Flight, when I left the Seoul... *You hug taehyung's arm*

Jungkook: S~subi.... I wanted to talk to you... personally..meet me in evening....*he left from here....out of jealousy....*

Jimin: Subii.. Don't think...too much..please rest...

You: No...I will stay with Taehyung...he needs me..
You all can leave us!!

[In the evening..at hospital Garden]

"Jungkook already....reach in garden.....he is walking....weakly so he sit on the near bench...and started..wating for her"

I went in garden....and only to see Jungkook's figure... sitting on a nearby bench.....
I go to him...and sit beside him...

You: Good Evening...Mr Jeon..

Jungkook: Good Evening...subi, how are you feeling now?

You: I am fine...*warm smile*...what about..you Mr Jeon...

Jungkook: I am...fine too..Subii..
..you can call me jungkook...

""I nodded to him...Okayy,!!""

You: Jungkook...?

Jk: yess..?

You: Do you have... feelings for me..?

Jk: My feelings ..for you were from. ..since we married!!
But because...of my mafia's rude behaviour...I made myself...a harsh devil ....who slaps her...own..wife,, and makes her feel down.... while.. making...fake girlfriends..*he chuckles himself* and tears escape from his eyes...in guilt...

Jungkook: I~I am Really ...SORRY..for s~slapping...you and a~about my rude... behavio~our ...*sobing*

You pov: I can't see...him ..while crying in front...of me....I quickly...swiped.. his tears...from his check gently...*suddenly he holds my hands*

Jk: C~can...you pleasee...in my..life Again...?I promise ...I ~I take care...of you...and give my all love to you....

You stayed...silent.....

Jk: Tell me S~subii..??g~give me my answer....*tears continuously rolling down his cheeks...in guilt*

Jk: Don't....I deserve ONE CHANCE...

you: butt...J~jungkook ...I ~i already...like Ta~......*he hugs you tightly...in his arms...and started...crying loudly...*

You pov: I hug him...back because ...he was crying ...so hard..."I patted his back..sweetly...*

Taehyung: S~SUBIII....??