~RUDE HUSBAND~ Season 2 (V)

{Part-5}

Afternoon~'

I was laying on the bed and thinking about yesterday's incident.....

Taehyung confesses his love to me...,
It's not like I am not happy ..... I am really very lucky to have him in my life.....but...

But... sometimes I think about my past , yes about Jungkook...he was my first love, but...he doesn't have any respect for me....he always hurts me, even he also raises his hands ....on me!!.....

The reality is that I am worried about Taehyung...if Jungkook finds him ,,, he can do anything to him...

As a whole day ....I spent all the time on my bed ..... continuously thinking about ... Taehyung's proposal..... SHOULD I ACCEPT OR NOT.....

[Time skip to Night]

*Door bell rings*
..........  ........  .......

*Door bell rings*
.......... .......  .........

Tae pov.
What happened to her...why she is  not opening the door....."let me call her"

The number you have dialed is currently switched off**
Please try later.......

*Sigh*let me open...it with extra spare keys!!!

As I entered the House it was so dark....*the lights were turned off*
This thing made me worried and confused at the same time!!..

Tae: SUBI....SUBI are you there....!!where are you ?? SU~....

Tae pov.
I was shouting her name...but a pair of hands covered my both eyes...from back..."I know who she is ..."A wide smile....comes to my Face....

You: Hana....(one)...
Duul....(two)...
Sess....(three)..

You: I LOVE YOU Too TAEHYUNG

" She Tightly hugs him" and a smile of lot of happiness.... showing on her face ....

Tae:Thank you ..... so much ....SUBI ...for accepting my Love .....I PROMISE I AM ALL YOURS FOREVER......