~RUDE HUSBAND~Season2(XVI)

{Part-14}

Taehyung: S~SUBII...??

While i am hugging... jungkook...and patting his back...I heard a familiar voice... it's Taehyung....who is looking at me...with his jelousy...eyes....

He came near to me ...and hold my hands ... tightly and dragged me ...inside the hospital...

You: T~tae....what are you ...doing..?It hurts...*trying to make free from his grip*

He stayed silent...and still dragging you...inside the room....

He pinned you to the wall...in a room....and directly...look at your eyes ....

Tae:what is the relation.. between you both now..? You DIVORSE him Right...

"You nooded"

Tae:Then what...he wants..now? Did he said you...to come back in his life...again??

You:N~no...he doesn't said...h~he apologies to me...for his past behaviour...h~he said... that we can be friends....

Tae:*sigh* whatever...stay away from him...!!

"He left ...from the room"

[After 1 month....]

You and Taehyung ...are totally fine now...and doing...well,.....

Jungkook also shifts to Busan...and live ...there as a neighbour...of him.....
Subii...and jungkook are ...friends now
..maybe..for jungkook it's more than friends ....which Taehyung.. doesn't like..at all....

He always...feels jealous...from him, when he is near you...he says to you that stay away from him....

.......finally it's your marriage...again...a new chapter of life...you are going to start..with Taehyung...as your lawful Husband....

"From Rude husband....to lovely husband..... just the difference of souls...Right"

****At marriage...day****

Priest: Mr Taehyung.... Do you...accept..Ms Subii...as your lawfully...wife till your last breath...

Taehyung: Yes I do*smiles*

Priest: Ms Subi.....Do you...accept..Mr Taehyung...as your lawfully.... Husband till your last breath...

You:Yes I do*blush*

Priest: you may kiss the bride ...

Taehyung...smash his lips on ..your and started doing a passionate....kiss with you..."as all others are cheering... And blows...flowers on you both....

As jungkook is also seeing you both of you happy...in your life...*he smiles at you...and send a flying kiss...to you..*you laugh at his... behaviour* while Taehyung...is still feeling.. jealous from... jungkook...

{The End}