~RUDE HUSBAND~Season2(XII)

{Part-12}

You: T~tae~hyung......

Your tears...falling more ..after seeing him ..."he glared at you for seconds.." .....

M.jack: WHO THE HELL ARE YOUU?...Stand up from...the floor...."

Taehyung went to him and started punching his face again.... continuously....*his eyes are ... totally...Red...and face like a devil*

and face like a devil*

"He is punching him..so hard as his lip$ and nose ..started..to bleed "

Taehyung: HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH MY SUBII~~....You did a Mistake...to kidnapp her...*smirk*
I AM V......

M.jack: You that s.Korea MAFIA V?

Taehyung: I Don't Repeat MY WORDS....
Now you see...What will I do....with You...

He started beating him again.... PUNCHING HIS STOMACH HARD!!...

You: TAEHYUNGGG..!!
**You call him....while crying..**

""Without any wasting...time he came to you....in hurry ...and started... opening your rope....in a worried face..after seeing your condition"...

Taehyung: S~SUBI, don't worry....see I am here..to Save you....."he cupped your face" and swipe your tears *
Don't Cry...Subi...

You: Wh~ere were you...? T~taehyung...,, I was soo scared....

Taehyung: I am Sorry Subi ...I will never leave you...again..

He was about to open ....your rope!! But~~

You: TAEHYUNGGGGGG!!!

**THUDDD**

"After in a few seconds....he ..started unconscious..."

M.jack hites his head so hard...with a long ...iron rod...which made Taehyung..to fall on ground....

**He fainted**

You: TAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ** Your eyes widened after seeing...him on ground*
NOOOOOOO~~*Aaaaaaahhhh....*you are shouting and screaming his name .... and crying ..soo LOUDLY!!....*
*You are trying....to free yourself....from the chair....very hard*

You: NOOOOOOOOO...TAEEEEHYUNGG....WAKE UP...PLEASEE....TAE...pleaseeeee...open your eyes..**crying soo hard**.....HeLp PleASeEeee....HeLpP.....**Aaaaaaaaaahhh*

M.jack: YOUUU....GIRL!!!...
*he slaps you...*

M.jack: You WanT mE to LeaVE Youhh!! hmM??....*full in anger*

*he opens...your rope...which is tied with Chair...and make u stand up.....
He slaps you again** which made you fall on the ground....*

M.jack: TODAYY....I WILL KILL YOUUUUU!!...YOU UNLUCKY...SH!T FOR ME!! ..HOW DARE ..HIM TO BEAT ME .....

After....saying this he came ....closer to you...and started.. holding..your hairs**.but~

He pinned to the wall by JUNGKOOK...Very Harshely .....

**JUNGKOOK ...Grab his Neck from... front and made ...him flying up...from the ground...**

M.jack: j~jeon jun~gko~okkk...!!

"Jungkook.. made him fall ...on the ground....and started... kicking...and punching..him"

While...you are still on floor... completely shocked...and not able to utter a single..word....

But ...you feel someone...hugs..you... it's.... Jungkook 's hyung....HOBI....

""He made a hug with you...and protecting...you in his arms""....to feel you comfortable....

Hobi: dongsaeng..(small sister)..I am here...see , nothing will happen...all hyungs are here ..... Jungkook ...also comes... For you ....

"

You still haven't answered yet"

RM: Subi~...we all are here....please don't worry!!...

please don't worry!!

Jin: I think...we should..take her to the hospital..hyungs...she is not looking.....fine!!