~RUDE HUSBAND~Season2(X)

{Part-10}

You pov.

As I opened my eyes....I saw myself.... on a chair....and my hands and legs are...tied with a tight rope.....

It's all dark everywhere....I looked in room....but did not find anyone...

...My head is hurting a lot....*did those people, give me chloroform* ..."yes may be that's why I faint.. immediately, I can't memorize what.. exactly happened...with me..??"

My tears are rolling down through my cheeks.... continuously thinking...about Taehyung..and the people who kidnapped me!!...

.......After some time......

I Heared...a sound of footsteps..who is coming..to me

You: WHO ARE YOU AND WHY YOU KIDDnapped~'

??: Shh~~~*placing his index finger on his own lips*
I DON'T LIKE RAISE SOUND!!

As he came towards you .. slowly and hold your hairs... tightly....*while you scream*.........

??: SCREAM HARD as Nobody listens you!! *He laughed*

You: Aaaaaaaaaahh..... LeaVE My HaiRS .....Who are YoU~anD wHat yo Uu Want from Me..???

He loosen the grip ...of his hands from your hairs.....and went little back .. ..

??: I am MIN JACk ....Your Husband MR JEON 'S ....Enemy!!

You: I AM NOT HIS WIFE NOW!! I DIVORSE HIM....

M.jack: What do you think about...me?? and I am a FOOL??

You: Leave me ...I don't know about him.... ANYTHING!!

"He cupped your both...cheek with his fingers..... hurtfuly"

M.jack: I SAID I DON'T LIKE... RAISED VOICE !!!

"He take his phone from his pocket...and give it to you....while Dialing a number ..."

M.jack: Call your Husband Jeon Right Now !!.....

*he places the phone ...front of the table....bcz your hands are tied*

M.jack: Tell him to come here ..Right Now!! Or I will kill You!!...."showing his gun...in his hands"

*As you gulped down ...your saliva...*

*.....after sometime.....he dialed his number*

Dialing..***

****... **** ...***

Pick ups¶

*He guested you...to talk...*

....
....
....
You: j~jung~kook.....

Jk: S~SUBI is that you ...?!! Where are you Subi...?Are you Okay!!...where are you!!...why you left me Alone .......

"As your tears continuously.... dropping down.... through your cheeks...."

You: I~i.. ~~ "as you wanted to answer him but he cuts you"

M.jack: MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... your lovely wife is kidnapped ...by me!! You remember me right....your old Enemy MIN JACK....

Jk: IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO MY SUBII...I WILL KILL YOU.... *DOG'S DEATH*

M.jack: StoPpp...Your Nonsense!! And Come to ...THIS LOCATION... Alone ..OR~~

"He holds your hair ... harshly "

You: AaaaaaaahHh......

Jk: JAACKKKKK~

* HE CUT THE CALL*