Chapter 6- First Day

Monday 13th of April 7:10 am

Hinata's pov

First day of uni! It's almost been a week since I got back to Japan and my mum has been telling me to go to University. So here I am!

I moved to Tokyo with my family, after I finished high school so I don't live far from the university, luckily. It is only a 20-minute walk from my home to the school so I will be fine unless there is harsh weather.

My class starts at 9:00 am but  I wanted to come in early to meet the volleyball group.

"Hey, Hinata!" A voice exclaimed behind me. I looked behind to see Haru.

"Oh hey! Haru-san, isn't it? Sorry, I'm really bad with names!"

"Yeah, no worries." he laughed off. "Have you enrolled for this school?"

"Ah yeah, today's my first day," I replied.

"That's cool! If you need any help, you can ask me or anyone in the volleyball club. They are all really nice, well Tsukkishima is a bit hot-headed, you know already." He smiled

I looked at him and giggled

"Oh, also Kageyama is also a bit hot-headed, I think that you know him already, I'm assuming? I think Sugawara said something about him knowing you already or something." Haru said pulling up his bag.

My smile slowly dropped. "Yeah I know him," I said "but we don't talk to each other anymore"

"Oh well, hopefully, you guys will get to talk again soon!"

We got to the stadium and I put my bag in the changing room

I then got out and greeted everyone that was there

.

.

.

.

Around 7:55 am, Oikawa and Kageyama walked in. 

"Hi everyone!" said Oikawa

Kageyama looked like he was about to say something but he stood still and noticed I was standing there. He made eye contact with me. It made me feel guilty all over again.

 He looked at me with an angry but confused face. I didn't know what to do. I knew one day I was going to be back, front to front with Kageyama but I never thought of what I would do, when it happens.

Kageyama then looks at the team and finally greets everyone.

Well, that was awkward...

I turned back and carried on playing with the team.

363 Words