Chapter 10~ Rollercoaster!

Tuesday 14th Of April, 4:00 PM

Hinata's Pov

"Hey Yachi, I have an idea"

It was a warm nice day, but why was I getting shivers down my spine?

I look over at Kageyama who seems to be talking with Tsukishima, they seem oddly happy...

"Hey, guys!" Called Yamaguchi "Do you want to go on the roller coaster?"

"Yes!" I Exclaimed

Yamaguchi looked around and then told us to follow him

We got to the rollercoaster and stood in line. I gulped as I looked up.

Oh wow that high

After about 5 minutes, we got to the front of the line

"Hey guys, I don't think I want to go on it, it looks really high.." Stuttered Yachi

"Aw come on Yachi! We can do it together!" I try to reassure her

"No no, it's fine, really!" She smiles

I smile back at her

"How many will that be?" asked the ticket guy

"Four" replied Tsukishima

"Alright, Minimum of two in each seat. You are not allowed to sit alone." Added the man.

"Tukki! Remember when we went on a mini-one when we were younger?" Asked Yamaguchi

"Yes" Chuckled Tsukishima, "You started crying because you were scared"

"Hey! Don't remind me of that" yams cried out "It's alright! If you sit next to me this time, I won't be scared!"

"Alright"

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima paid for their tickets and went up to sit on one of the seats.

Now that leaves me and Kageyama

I pay for my ticket and went up and sat down.

As I was fastening my seatbelt, Kageyama came and sat down next to me. Well, he had no choice, it was either we both sit together or we don't go at all and I really wanted to go on it.

I face my right side so I don't see him in the corner of my eye. It will be quick. We won't be on this ride for long.

After we all fastened our seat belts, the rollercoaster started moving.

I start to tense up. It's alright, it's alright

It Started getting faster and faster and faster until it stopped. Then all of a sudden it went straight down.

At that moment of time, I didn't know what to do and my brain wasn't working properly, so I just grabbed Kageyama's arm.

The rollercoaster went up and down and round and in loops.

My stomach started feeling weird.

I could hear screaming from both ears, wind brushing against my skin, and weirdly, Kageyama's hand on top of my hand.

I didn't move my hand though, I didn't want to. I felt safe.

After about 3 minutes, what felt like 10 minutes, the roller coaster stopped where we first started.

I realize my Kageyama's hand is still on my hand and I'm still gripping his arm.

I quickly move my hand away and start undoing my belt.

I get up and walk over to Yachi, who was eating some cotton candy.

My stomach started feeling weird again and my head was spinning.

"Hey Yachi, I'm going to the toilet," I tell Yachi

"Oh! Are you alright?" Yachi asked

"Feeling a bit sick, I'll be right back!"

I waddle over to the nearest toilets I could find and close the door behind me.

550 Words