Chapter 12 ~ Will You Set For Me, Forever

Flashback

Hinata And Kageyama In Their Second Year Of Highschool

Third Person Pov

Hinata and Kageyama sat on the stairs of the gym watching the sunset.

They've just finished extra practice and are cooling themselves off. As usual, they were the only ones left in the gym practicing.

Hinata glanced at Kageyama, who was drinking water from an orange bottle.
"Hey Kageyama," he called softly

Kageyama looked at Hinata, still drinking the water

"Will you set for me, forever?"

Hinata's eyes averted back to the sun which has almost faded away into the distance.

Kageyama just stared at Hinata blankly. He took the bottle out of his mouth and placed it on the floor. "Well of course you dumbass! Who else would set for a clumsy decoy like you!??

"Hinata turned and looked at Kageyama in annoyance. "Shut up Stupidyama! Watch! One day I'll get a setter that's way better than you to set for me!"

"Who could you find that's better than me?"

They argued back and forward until they were too tired to argue anymore.

"Listen here you orange! I will set for you forever. So just don't leave my side."

Hinata looked at Kageyama in amazement "wow did you just say that you need me??" He laughed

Kageyama's ears went red as he stood up "No I didn't you dumbass, now shut up!"

He strutted back into the gym with his face all red.

Hinata just laughed and laughed and laughed.

"I'll remember this forever"

A short backstory! I will definitely do another one soon.

Also, I just realized that I have 200 reads! Omg! I can't believe it. I thought people stopped reading fanfics💀

281 Words