1

"They are going to be best friends for sure!" said the blonde haired woman caring the newborn Logan.

"Maybe one day they even date" complemented the black haired woman caring the newborn Madeleine.

"Thank you so much Logan" Madeleine smile picking the flowers the boy gave to her "They are beautiful"

"Momma told me you were sick, so we brought you flowers to make you feel better" he told his best friend.

"We should make a deal" the blonde kid continued sitting beside Maddie "We are going to Yale together, then after finishing college we are gonna work in our own company together, and buy the biggest house and have plenty of Porsche Cars"

The little boy waited looking for approval of the girl peaceable reading her book.

"Deal." They shook hands.

"Mom please let me stay home tonight" Maddie begged her mother.

"No!"

"Please just tonight I cannot stand that stupid self centered disgusting boy for 4 hours!" she exclaimed.

"I seriously can't understand what's going on between you two, you guys used to be best friends!" she continued "Me and Shira couldn't keep you and Logan apart, and now all of sudden you hate eachother?"

"He grown up to be a pain in my ass" Maddie muttered.

"We are leaving in 20" Robert, Madeleine's dad warned the two.

Short just so you guys catch up

Oh and Shira is nice here...