4

"No, not even over my dead body" Said Maddie lighting up her cigarette.

" Come on Maddie I really need your help" Rory begged with puppy eyes "He is your friend"

  Rory was begging for her friend to talk to Logan, she wanted to do an article about a secret society named Life and Death Brigade and as far as Rory knows the Huntzberger family was apart of it, and she wanted Maddie to convince Logan to talk about it with her.

"My friend? I hate him!"

"But he doesn't hate you! And you are the closest person from him I know"

"No" Maddie was determined.

"Please I really need this article, you know i'm behind everyone on the newspaper" She continued "And remember that time you were smoking a joint with your friend Stefan and I told Paris the smell was not from your room..."

Rory was being manipulative, but Maddie couldn't deny that Rory was desperate and she was the only one that could help her.

" I will try okay? But I don't promise anything"

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" Said Rory jumping around the room.

Walking around campus looking for the arrogant blonde she stops for a coffee and and while she orders she grabs another cigarette. A fact about Maddie is that when she is stressed or anxious she smokes more than usual, and just the thought of talking to Logan already made her stressed.

"Still smoking I see"

She turned around to see the boy she was looking for, he had company a short haired brunette with bangs, he had a arm around her shoulder.

"Yeah, my guilty pleasure" Maddie said trying to be friendly "Hm actually Logan I wanted to talk to you"

"Me? What a great surprise!" He kissed the girl on the lips and whispered "See you later, at my apartment"

"It's gonna be 3 dollars" Said the coffee guy

"Let me pay"

  "No you don't need to"

"But I want to, not everyday that I have the honor to talk to Madeleine Howard"

She rolled her eyes by his comment and sat down at the wood bench and he followed her.

"Do you want?" Asked maddie pointing for the coffee or the cigarette, so he could choose.

"If you insist" He grabbed the cigarette putting it on his lips "So why do you wanna talk to me?" He said letting the smoke out of his mouth.

"Well I need to ask you a favor" She said grabbing it back of his lips.

"I'm not gonna sleep with you Mads"

"Sleep with me? Do you really think that in a  million years I would have sex with you? I would probably get an STD"

  "It was just a joke beautiful" He said smiling.

"Pretty funny huh...Well I don't wanna take your time so, my friend Rory really needs you to help her on her article about the Life and Death Brigade"

"I don't know what your talking about"

"You don't? It's a club, one of these super secret and exclusive clubs here at Yale, memberships spans a thousand centuries"

"Wow sounds super cool"

"Well since you're in it you could help her, it's really important to her and she asked me to help so it would be important to me too"

"Sorry to let you down but I can't help you" He said looking at some girls bum as she walked.

"You know what you're a jerk, ass, arrogant, inconsiderate, mindless, frat-boy low life, butt-face miscreant"

"Butt-face miscreant?" He said acting like he was in shock.

"Yeah that's what you are Logan" Maddie said getting up.

"Im sorry butt-face miscreant?" He asked again

Madeleine flip her middle finger at him as she walks away to her dorm.

  "Did he say yes?" Rory asked as Maddie gets in the room.

"Sorry Ror" She said taking her shoes off.

Maddie then managed to take a hot shower so she could relax, after getting out of her shower she puts on a fuzzy blue robe and let her wet her dry naturally.

She started to hear a noise coming from her window looking like someone was knocking on it.

She proceeded to open up her window "What the hell? Logan?" Maddie was surprised to see the boy throwing rocks at her window "What are you doing ?"

"Take the note" He said pointing at the paper stuck on her window "You look great in that outfit Mads" He said jokingly.

"Fuck you Logan" She responded seeing him leave.

She opens the note and there was wrote in a funny handwriting "Be in your vestibule at four tomorrow blindfolded, you and Rory,
with love Logan"

"Stupid" She thought of him.

In the first chapters the storyline is gonna follow the storyline of the show a little but it will change eventually...