2

Madeleine could not believe her dream was coming true as she steps in the Yale Campus, none of it felt real for her, studying at Yale was the thing she most desired since she was 10 and it was finally happening.

"Hello can I help you?" Asked a tall skinny girl with beautiful blue eyes "I'm Rory"

"Oh hello Rory, I'm Madeleine I think we share the dorm..."

"Hi, my name is Paris Geller, I'm also your roommate and I am stabilizing some rules so we can have a good time around here" The blonde girl gave Maddie a soft kind of fake smile.

  "Okay..." Madeleine looked around seeing that the common room was already filled with furniture and some craftsmanship "So I'm going to my room now and later you can fill me in with your rules" She said stepping away from Paris.

  "You scared her!" Maddie could her the girls whispering from the common room.

  "I did not!"

  Madeleine started unpacking her things, she had so many clothes that would be impossible to get all in the closet, she had to admit that she has an addiction of shopping for clothes...

   Almost one hour later she finally finished  unpacking everything, the only thing left was her survival kit which consisted of a bottle of whiskey, a pack of cigarettes and headphones.

   "I'm going to grab a coffee, do you guys want some?" Maddie asked grabbing her coat.

   "No thank you I already have mine" Rory responded.

   "I can't consume coffee after 3pm, I have sleeping troubles" Paris said.

  Suddenly Maddie's dreams becomes her worst nightmare as she sees Logan Huntzberger standing at the coffee stand talking to a redhead woman. Trying not to be recognized she tried to pretend she didn't know him.

"Hello Madeleine" Said Logan with that charming smile while she was placing her order.

In disgust she replied "Hello Huntzberger"

"It's been a while since the last time I've seen you, I almost thought you were avoiding me" He came closer to her.

"I just been busy" She bites her bottom lip starting to feel irritated by him "My coffee please, I've been waiting here" She said to the barista.

"Sorry for taking so long, it is 3 dollars"

"Thank you have a nice evening" She said handing the money.

"See you around Howland" He said smiling again.

"Hope not Logan" She responded leaving the two students alone.

As she gets on her dorm she puts a comfortable pair of sweats and opens up her window as she lights up her cigarette thinking about the hell of a year she is going to have with Logan around.

Yeah I don't like this one very much but it will get better I promise
💋💋