#07

Charlee didn't know what to do. She knew that she was putting off taking a pregnancy test. She knew she was scared. She didn't know what was going on.

All that she knew was that it was a mess. And she hated it. She knew how things were with jack. How he was worried about Grace. 

Charlee had no idea what to do if she was pregnant. She knew how she and Jack had hooked up a few times. But that was all it was. Sex. And nothing more. She didn't know what to think about it all.

Charlee lay in bed and sighed as she saw that Jack was calling her. She declined the call and chucked her phone on the bed.

She had no idea what was going on. But she knew that it was a mess. She knew she hated it. She had no idea what she was going to do.

Charlee stood from the bed. She got dressed as she walked out into the square.

She smiled as she saw Grace. "Hey. Are you okay?" Charlee asked as she looked to the young girl that she cared for so much. 

"I'm okay. I'm just stressed. And all my dad is doing is having a go at me. I hate it," Grace told her.

Charlee looked to her and smiled.  "I know it's hard I know how your dad is with you. But he loves you. And you know that."

She knew how she was close with Grace. And she could tell that she was struggling.

****

Charlee stood in the cafe. She looked to see Jack as he walked in. sighed as she looked to him. Jack smiled. "I have been calling you," he said.

Charlee looked to him. She rolled her eyes. "Is that before or after you bully your teenage daughter Jack? I know that you're protective of her and all. But she loves Keegan. And you have to find a way to deal with it or you will loose her," she said as she went to walk off

Jack walked after her. He grabbed her arm and looked to her. "I know how to look after my daughter," he said.

Charlee looked to him. She rolled her eyes. "Are you sure about that? As you're pushing her away. And I am not here just to sleep with you either. I don't feel too well to start with," she said as she walked off as Jack looked to her and sighed.

****

Charlee got back to her flat. She was stood in the bathroom. She had just taken a pregnancy test. She knew she was scared. She was scared of the results.

She was scared of what she was going to do. She knew how she and Jack had only slept together a few times. And that this terrified her.

Charlee didn't even know if she wanted to have a baby. She had no idea what she'd tell Jack.

Charlee picked up the pregnancy test. She sighed to herself before she looked down.

She looked at the test and paled as she saw that it was...