Connor's Breakfast

August held himself back at first. He over thought every little thing.
'Will ordering takeout look weird?'
'Is making baked goods gonna look bad?'
After his paranoia finally settled, he decided on a simple plan to help Connor. He'd make his boyfriend breakfast, lunch, and dinner himself. He was a great chef after all, and Connnor hadn't had much of his cooking yet.
August had a meal plan for an entire month. Each meal would get increasingly larger throughout the month.
He had really thought everything out.
Connor's first breakfast was a classic: Eggs, bacon strips, sausage links, and hashbrowns on the side.
Connor awoke that morning, a week after their conversation, to the delicious scent of August's cooking. Stumbling out on bed, Connor made his way downstairs to see what August was making. Peeking around the stairs, Connor saw his boyfriend singing to himself as he manned three pans on the stove.
August had his headphones in and couldn't hear Connor slowly approaching from behind. Connor hugged his boyfriend from behind and August jumped.
"Good morning," Connor said, pulling one of August's earbuds out, "What's all this for?"
There was a lot of food. August didn't know what or how much to make, so he made everything. He had out orange juice and milk, eggs, bacon, butter, sausage, the works.
"Uhhh... this is me trying to help with your weight gain," August said sheepishly, "And I didn't really know what to make."
You see, August was good at making schedules and lists, but following them on the other hand, was a different matter. He was doing his best to follow his schedule, but it waa extremely difficult for the impulsive boy.
"Well, if you feed me like this, I'll end up being a pig," Connor chuckled at his lighthearted joke.
August let out a long nervous laugh. He was starting to sweat from embarrassment. He clenched his teeth together in a forced smile saying, "Why don't you sit down?"
"Alright," Connor nodded, going to take a seat at the bar.
August quickly finished up making the food, his mind racing.
'Oh, I knew this was a horrible idea,' he thought, staring into the butter bubbling in the pan, 'This is such a stupid idea.'
August plated his and Connor's food, leaving the leftovers on the stove. He set their plates at the bar along with a plate of fresh fruit--August's attempt at making it seem like a healthy meal.
"Bonappetito," August said, his voice shaking as he stabbed a sausage on his plate.
"Bonappetito," Connor returned, cutting off a peice of egg.
August watched Connor lift his fork to his mouth with nervous anticipation. Connor caught his gaze.
"What are you looking at?" Connor giggled.
"Nothing," August said, turning back to his meal. He lifted his fork to his mouth and took a bite of sausage.
He heard Connor moan next to him, sending tingle down his spine.
Holy fuck that was hot.
"You like it?" August asked shakily, taking another bite of his food.
"Hell yeah!" Connor replied, practically shoveling the food into his mouth like he hadn't eaten in years. "You seriously need to cook like this more often."
August beamed, glad that his boyfriend enjoyed his cooking.
"Well, I guess I'll be cooking like this more often then."

A.N. I'm fucking tired, but here y'all are. Bood dight everyone.