⚠️Connor Doesn't Even Realize He's Into Feederism⚠️

August cleaned up breakfast after Connor headed to work.
Connor had stuffed himself like he'd never eaten before--taking two plates of food. It both impressed August and turned him on.
August handed him a handmade lunch full of lemon poppy bread, cheese, and little cherry tomatoes. Connor had accepted it and left him with a satisfied moan and a kiss.
August had never felt so turned on in his life and thought about every little detail of the meal as he cleaned the kitchen and dishes.
'Dear gods, that was hot,' he reminisced, giddy with himself. 'I think I'll order us pizza for dinner as reward for how well that went.'
And so after August had finished cleaning, he settled in for a nap as he waited for his shift to roll around.

Once Connor's shift at work was finished, he headed home.
He thought about the breakfast and lunch August had made. They had to be the best things he had ever eaten. He couldn't help but eat more. And it... turned him on?
He shook away the absurd thought as he walked into their house.
He set his things down and looked around the clean, empty kitchen. August wasn't home because he was at his closing shift at the local groceries store.
Connor looked into the fridge.
The fridge was full of the leftovers from breakfast. There was still a little bit of everything.
Connor thought of how good the food taste early, taking it out and warming it.
He took a bite of a sausage and moaned. It felt so good just to eat delicious food.
He stuffed his face he felt sick.
But it felt so good.
He rubbed his small, taunt belly as he thought about shoving more food into his gut. He was so full but he still wanted more in his tiny stomach.
His flat abs had already melted away into a small, hard bump.
'I'm finally gaining some weight,' Connor thought, fingering circles on his stomach through his shirt. 'And it feels so fucking good.'
He whined as he felt himself get hard.
'I wanna eat more but I'm so gods damned full.'
So of course as anyone does these days, Connor turned to the internet for help. He scoured long blogs and YouTube videos as he started to play with his cock for relief.
He happened upon a video of a very fat man drinking coke and mentos after he ate so he could eat more. Connor was mesmerized by the fat man, fantasizing about being just as big as him.
That only turned him on more.
So Connor followed the video, grabbing some mentos from his work bag and a 2 liter of coke from the fridge. He consumed both, feeling his stomach expand even more inside him.
He moaned as he managed to eat more of the leftovers while playing with his cock.
It just felt so good.
Once he had stuffed himself until he couldn't eat anymore, he fingered himself too until he was a heap on the couch covered in his own cum.
He felt tired from all the food and pleasuring himself. His eyes drooped and he fell asleep happy and full on the couch.

A.N. I was horny. Also I think imma used the ☆ as slight POV changes every once in a while. Anyway, enjoy and don't be shy to give recommendations.