03: 𝘼𝙨 𝙋𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

The next day

"Are you okay, sweetie?" My mom asked as she put a plate right in front of me.

"I'm not hungry" I said and shove the plate further away.

My mom sat down on the seat right next to me and gave me a worried look.

"Come on, just tell me what's wrong..."

I let out a sigh and looked at her.

"It's nothing serious mom, just some drama at school that's all" I said, trying to let her stop worrying.

"Is it those guys again?" She asked.

"No"

"Then what is it?"

"You know, I'm actually already pretty late for school, I should get going" I said and stood up from my seat and took all the stuff I needed and left.

I would be lying if I said I was excited for this day because I was totally not. I knew I had to face Eren again but not only that but also all the possible rumors people were saying about me. I mean basically everyone followed that twitter account in our school so there was no way they didn't see it.

As I got there I killed the engine and got out of my car. Immediately I saw Hazal walking over to me as I closed the car again.

"Have you read it?" She asked as we started making our way back towards the main building.

"Yes I have" I said and sighed.

"Hey, I'm sure it's not gonna be that bad" She started said, trying to make things better.

"I mean I know everyone knows that account but I mean who says they're gonna believe this one?"

I let out another sigh.

"Thanks for trying but I think you and I both know they will"

She looked away, knowing I was right.

Then we arrived at the entrance of the school. I stopped for a second and then entered. Immediately everyone's face turned to me, as if I was some kind of celebrity but then in a bad way. I started making my way in the halls towards my locker and soon everyone started to whisper things. I was trying to act like I didn't care but I would be lying if I said that it didn't hurt me a little bit.

As I arrived at my locker I took the key out of my pocket and opened it. Then a piece of paper fell out of my locker and Hazal picked it up. She looked at it.

"And what does it say?" I asked.

She shook her head and let out a sigh.

"That bad?" I asked.

She handed the paper over to me.

"Here look for yourself" She said.

I took the paper out of her hand and looked at it. On the paper were the words murderers' girl.

Immediately I heard some people who were a little further away laughing, probably because they were the ones who put it in my locker.

I slammed my locker shut and then walked away angry. I heard Hazal yelling something at me but I didn't care at this point, all I wanted is to be alone for a while right now and whoever made that rumor up or is behind that account is going to pay.

It was now a few hours later and I had gym class, which I was absolutely not looking forward to at all because I know nobody in this class, well except Melisa but she turned into a complete bitch. We used to be friends a few years ago but then like Ozan she stopped talking to us and got with the populars so I'm most likely gonna end up alone.