07: 𝙄 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝘼 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧...

As I got there I ran over to the empty place that was left right in between the two sides of the lockers. To my horror I saw two guys beating someone up. I didn't see who it was but I heard the guy groaning from pain.

One was holding him so he couldn't move and the other one was hitting him and right as he was about to hit him again I grabbed his arm to prevent him from doing so.

"STOP" I yelled as I held his arm with a tight grip.

He was pretty strong so it was hard to hold him. Only then he turned around and looked at me with anger written all over his face. I immediately noticed who it was and even though I could've kind of expected this from him, I was still kind of shocked.

In front of me stood a very different Eren, not like the flirty one I knew but like the one I met for the first time when he didn't let me go that evening after school. That was the Eren that scared me the most and it was now the second time I've met that side of him.

He kept on looking at me, straight into my eyes and for some reason I felt his eyes burn as if I had just commited the worst crime that anyone could imagine.

I looked away from his eyes, avoinding any future contact and now instead looked at the people behind him.

First my eyes landed upon another guy of the asshole squad looking very bland, not knowing what to do because he had just been caught and then I looked at the other person that they were previously beating up and I was honestly shocked.

It was Kanat, he was looking down at the ground with bruises all over his face, probably from all the beating up. He held his arm over his stomach trying to easen the pain.

I then looked back at Eren again with a very angry look.

"WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM?!" I yelled again.

Eren stayed silent for the first few seconds but then spoke again.

"He deserved it" He simply said.

"He deserved it?" I asked him with an "are you kidding me look" on my face.

He sighed angry as he looked at Kanat who was behind him and then back at me.

"Yeah, haven't you heard the shit he's done"

I crossed my arms.

"Nobody deserves such things Eren, with or without doing something"

He then rolled his eyes and gave me a fake smile.

"Oh right, why would you understand, you gotta protect your killer boyfriend right?" 

The guy that was standing behind him now looked amused.

"Yeah well, maybe I am but wouldn't that say more about you instead..." I started with a smile on my face as he just send me a confused look.

"Because after all of this he's still gotten a girlfriend and you still have none after all this time, all that you have is a lame squad of sad lifeless bully people"

I smirked and now the look on his face became even angrier. He looked like he was about to explode.

"What? lost your tongue?" I asked, the smirk now only growing on my face.

Eren rolled his eyes and send a sign to his friend with his head to go. He then walked away bumbing with his shoulder into mine shoving me aside with his friend following him behind like a little puppy.

I shook my head as I watched their figure slowly dissapear.

Assholes

I then walked over to Kanat who was still kind od groaning from pain.