04: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙏𝙪𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣

"You know that this is only gonna make it worse right?" Hazal said on the other side of the phone.

Me and her had now been calling for almost an hour and I had explained her everything. After the drama from yesterday I immediately went home, my mother had by then already heard the news and told me I was under house arrest for a week, well except for when I have to give my tutor lessons, at least I'm happy it's just for a few weeks and not for the entire school year instead even though I didn't do anything but it's not like she would believe me anyway.

"I know, I know but it's still wayy better than getting suspened" I said as I took out some of my math books.

"Yeah true but now you have to give HIM tutor lessons, who knows what he can do now!" She freaked out.

"What if he kills you, or just tries to, and with that rumour about you going around people may start to think that there's actually something going on between you two"

I rolled my eyes and sat down on my bed.

"First of my mom is home, I don't think he'd try to kill me except if he wants to get arrested tonight and plus he's probably not even that bad"

"Okay fine but if he does try something don't say I didn't warn you"

"Don't worry, I won't" I said.

"But anyways, I have to go now, I still have a lot to prepare for when he gets here"

"Okay but call me if he tries to hurt you okay?" She said worried.

I rolled my eyes and laughed a bit at her seriousness. She really was worried and it was kinda funny because I'm sure he was not that bad as everyone says he is. I mean if someone really killed people wouldn't he be in jail? But no just because some account posted it it's real. Just like how "real" my relationship with him is. That just proves again that most of the things that are on that account are fake.

"I will" I said.

"Promise?" She asked.

"Yes I promise"

"Okay then, good luck"

"Thanks" I sighed and ended the phone call.

I got out of my bed and continued with preparing everything for when he would get here.

Today was the first tutor lesson and I know I said he's not gonna be that bad, at least I hope but somehow I'm still kind of scared, not that he might do something like Hazal thinks but more that it might be awkward or that things wont turn out good.

I mean I don't know him, he doesn't know me. What I'm I supposed to say to him and what if he's not really a talk person, like last time when I met him.

I sighed and tried to push all those worries of me.

*DING DONG*

"That must be him" I said to myself.

I turned my phone off after scrolling trough Instagram for the last 10 minutes and got out of my bed.

I immediately rushed down the stairs and went straight to the door. To my surprise the door was already open and I saw him standing there talking to my mom who was holding the door for him to get inside.

He walked in and nodded at her as a sign for thank you and gave her a small smile. I don't know if he didn't notice me yet but he didn't look in my direction once in the time that he was here and for some reason it kinda made me feel uncomfortable, or maybe it was just the stress rising about the fact that I was gonna have to give him tutor lessons soon.