06: 𝘼-𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨

"Well, I have another week of vacation remember" Aiyla said as she sat down on my bed, making me jealous about the fact that I still had to go to school.

It was now monday again and we had just finished eating. I was now in my room trying to prepare my bag for school today but I totally wasn't ready. Especially not for the monday, I mean it difenitely is the hardest day of the week because the few days before you were having a good time, doing whatever you want and sleeping how long you want but then suddenly, bam you have to wake up early again.

But that's not even the worst, honestly the thing I'm mostly not excited for is not even that or the lessons but the people. Like sure I'll see Hazal again, like that's a good thing but I'm absolutely not in a mood to see the others again and with the others I mean, Eren, Melisa and Ozan

Melisa and Ozan because they will do whatever to mess up your life and Eren because he'll start bothering me again because his big ego can't handle the fact that not everyone has a crush on him.

I sighed and put away another book in my bag.

"Well you're just lucky and I have to go back to hell  for like still a few more months" I said annoyed.

"Well that is if I even have to go there any longer" Her face saddened again.

I stopped for a second and made my way over to her. I sat down next to her and put my arm around to comfort her.

"Listen, i'll talk with my mom about it soon okay?" I said with a small smile.

"Who knows maybe you can just move in with us"

She looked down at her hands and nodded.

"Yeah true at least if my mom will allow it"

She sighed.

"Well whatever happens, I'll always be there for you okay?" I said and gave her a hug.

The hug lasted for a few seconds and then we let go again.

"I know, thanks" She replied and smiled a bit.

I smiled back.

I then looked at my clock and noticed it was almost time to leave.

"Anyways, I'll have to go right now" I stood up and put my bag around my shoulder.

"So, I'll see you after school?" I asked.

"Of course, I ain't going anywhere" She said teasingly.

I send an "are you kidding me" look.

"Haha, very funny"

I then took my phone from my desk and made my way over to the door.

"Have fun at school" She smiled at me, right before I left.

"Shut up" I said annoyed and then left the room, leaving her kind of amused behind.

"Sooo, How did it go?" Hazal immediately asked as she approached me as I had just gotten out of my car.

"Did he hurt you? Did he do something creepy? Did he threaten you? No, no wait, he must've said he did it right?"

"WOAHH chill" I said as I looked at her, trying to calm her down.

"It's only morning..."

I sighed as I ran with my hand trough my hair.

I mean I really love Hazal, of course, she's my best friend but sometimes I just wish she would take the hint if I showed her that I wasn't in the mood to talk about it, such as now. Not that that evening was bad but at the moment I just have other things to think about, like how I can help Aiyla with her problems.