05: 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨

It was now saturday noon, I was sitting down at the table as I took another bite of the food that my mom had prepared for me, my aunt Alara and her daughter Aiyla. They both arrived about two hours after the drama from yesterday and are now joining us for the next week.

Aiyla is sleeping in my room on an extra bed that we set up and my aunt in the guest bedroom.

It has been at least like three years since we last saw them because they live pretty far away from us so they can't visit that often and  It's pretty sad actually because me and Aiyla are pretty good friends and yet we can see eachother barely.

I finished my food and took a sip of my drink as Aiyla spoke.

"Well what if Ekim and I just go out this afternoon and then you guys can do a little catching up" She suggested reffering to the previous converstation they had about everything that happened the past years and everything they did when they were younger.

and I understood, I mean talking with your family and parents is nice and stuff but sometimes girls just want a little time for themselves you know.

"That sounds good to me" Aunt Alara said as she looked at Aiyla and then at my mom who was looking at me a little doubtful.

I sighed, I knew she was gonna say no because I was still grounded.

Aunt Alara looked at me and than at my mother. She immediately noticed what was going on.

"Oh come on cut her some slack, whatever she did wrong she can have her punishment for later" She smiled at me.

"I mean we are only staying here for a week and then she won't see Aiyla and then they can't go out anymore"

My mother's face softened and I saw her solwly giving in. She knew aunt Alara, aka her sister was right. I mean this is the only time they're here, after that I'll have to wait more than a year to see them again.

"Okay fine, you girls can go" She said after a few seconds of thinking about it.

I immediately looked at Aiyla with a smile on my face. She did the same thing.

"But..." My mom started, making me turn my head into her direction.

"You need to be home before 6PM and it's only for the weekend. When school starts you'll come home immediately after school okay?" She send me a strict look.

"Of course" I said with a nod.

Aiyla then looked at her mother.

"Can we go right now?" She asked.

"Of course, go ahead" she send us both a smile.

I finished the last bit that was left of my drink and then quickly got off my seat. I grabbed my bag that was laying on the couch in case I needed money or other sorts of stuff and right as I was about to leave my mother stopped me again.

"Don't forget, be home before 6pm okay?" She reminded me.

I turned around and looked at her.

"Don't worry, I won't" I replied with a smile.

"Okay good" She smiled back.

I looked at Aiyla and with her hand she send me a sign to leave. I walked over to her.

"Have fun" My mom yelled as we were about to leave.

"Thanks" I replied and then started making my way out of the house with Aiyla following me.

"So where do you want to go?" I asked Aiyla as we started making our way towards the nearby bus stop.