They see you being/ doing something gross

This can be viewed either platonic or romantic

(Also I might make a part two)
Tw I guess for gross stuff

—————————

Callie: You and Callie were talking with the new agent 3 about stuff when out of nowhere, you belch the biggest burp in your life. Just as you were about to apologize,Callie started laughing from the absolute loudness of the burp. Then agent 3 stomped the floor and said " that's all you got? Let me show you a real burp!" And let a burp that you were sure shook up the area. Callie was rolling the floor amused at the sight before her as you and 3 duked it out on a burping competition. It's still a fond memory that you three recall to this day.

Marie: You were walking at the park when you saw Marie was sat on a bench reading a book enjoying the peace of it all. You decided to come up to her and show her your special "hidden talent" . You tapped her shoulder and she looked at you " oh hello ___. What are you doing here?" "Oh nothing just wanted to enjoy the day" you stepped back "I wanna show you something!" She put her book down to see what you wanted to show her. You grabbed your bottle of water and drank it. Then, you spit the water through your teeth like a fountain statue. Marie just opened her umbrella and covered herself. After your little "show" you gently lifted her umbrella and asked " what do you think of that? Cool huh?" Marie just had an unimpressed face and said " yeah cool..."

Captain: As you and Captain were watching videos on your phone and out of habit picked your nose and flicked the booger on your finger. Captain just looked at you with a face of disgust. " ...what" "you're disgusting." You gasped and gave them a face of disbelief " aren't you the the one who smears your boogers on walls?" They looked around "...well... whatever" and Captain clicked on the video so it could keep playing.
" hypocrite"

Warabi: you laid on the floor in absolute exhaustion. Your power has been cut off and it was especially hot that day so now you were laying on the floor in your thinnest , lightest, and shortest clothing. As you started to fall asleep you felt and heard something " hey. Hey.HEY!" You opened your eyes to see Warabi looking down at you, kicking you " dude what're you doing cooped up in here ? It's hot today and you're willingly staying burning your skin off!?" You just groaned while covering your face. Warabi just looks down at you before sighing and pulling you up. In fact, now that he has you closer you looked and smelled bad. 'That's probably from the heat' he thought " you know what? Why don't you go take a shower before we head out?" You just said "yeah that's probably a good idea" already feeling the stench rising up to your face.

Ikkan: Playing a game of table turf on your bed is where it started. Ikkan was on a winning streak and you on the losing end. The reason you were losing was because you were distracted by Ikkan's hair. See, you had this strange habit of biting people's tentacles and even your own(especially when you were stressed) so you got up and stood over him " what are you doing?" You gently yanked the big tentacle over his face and softly bit into it. After that he basically did a 9- step hair routine in your bathroom after seeing the saliva you got on his tentacle.

—————————————————

I don't know if I might do a part2 so I'll just leave it at that.

Hope this was good .