Callie x reader

(F/N)= Friends name
————————————

Your friends were huge Squid Sisters fans but you didn't really see all hype about them. To you they just looked a little basic and they're singing voices while not being bad, weren't anything special but your friends were super insistent on you going since " wouldn't be the same without you there" so you gave in and went to the concert.

" (Y/N) can you believe it?! We are at THE Squid Sister's concert! Thank goodness I was able to buy these front row tickets at the last minute! IM GOING TO SCREAM!!!"
" (F/N) you already are."
"Oh hush you!"
As your friends started lightly bickering you started to zone out thinking about the concert, specifically the aforementioned sisters.
But then you got interrupted by your friend (F/N) shrieking at the sight of the stage lighting up. Then out popped the Squid sisters with a joyful intro
" Hello everyone it's me Callie!"
" and me Marie!"
" Are all of you ready to party?!"
The crowd screamed out in excitement but you couldn't react because your eyes were laid on the pink clad squid sister. Man seeing up her close... she looked different from what you remembered when you last saw a interview of them online. Well in your defense, it's been years since you last saw them.
You also thought about how (F/N) was telling you about how they got passes for the three of you to interact with the famous duo for a few minutes so lucky you!

——— Time skip ———-
The Squid sisters finished their performance as they went backstage. Then (F/N) grabbed both you and (F/N) arms and ran towards the area where they had to wait their turn to meet the cephaloladies,while giggling like a drunk toddler.
Some time later you and your gang were able to meet the idols.
"Hello you three must be the last ones right?" Asked the more relaxed idol. " yes we are! It so nice you have been my favorite idol ever since you girls first came into the scene!" Your hyper friend told the green clad idol. As both your friends started talking to Marie, you were left with Callie.

" So I'm guessing you're another fan huh?" Callie said as she was already pulling out a pen and photo of her and Marie.
"Oh no no I'm just here because my friends wanted me to come along"
" Alright then since it was your first time coming to our show, what was your most favorite part of it?"
"Well I guess it's-"
"OH MY COD! Is that a Gelatin King pin?!"
" Uh yeah wait you know about it?!" You asked pointing towards the pin. See the show you two were about to scream to each other about was considered an underrated gem amongst some people so to hear this idol practically gushing about it brought excitement through your body.

" Yes it's been my favorite show for a few years ever since I came across it online!"

"Wait who's your favorite character?"
"Chicken Scratch"
"Oh my cod really!? She's my favorite to!"

———————- Time Skip ——————

After a while of geeking out over the show it was time for both your groups to take their leave.
"Well then I guess I have to leave"
"Aww really? Time passed so quickly I guess we got distracted"
" Yeah but hey at least I finally found someone to about my favorite show with" you started getting your stuff ready and heading towards your friends to leave when Callie grabbed your hand
"Wait!"
You whipped your head around to find yourself face to face with Callie as she gripped your hand tightly.
" have a safe trip home" she said while leaning close to you and your face felt hot.
Callie then skipped towards Marie since she was watching from afar
"Buh bye!"
You just stood there, stunned and you realized there was something in your hand.
Opening your hand you saw a very tiny pink paper folded a ton of times.

Finally heading towards your friends car the teased you for how long and you just rolled your eyes at your friend's remarks as got in, driving off as you buckled your seatbelt. Looking out your window taking in the dark hue of the city you decided to open up the paper and saw a phone number with "call me~" written on the side and a cute little doodle of Callie on it.

Your rowdy friend took notice of the little pink paper in your hand and started up their teasing.

"Ohhh I see someone's got a little girlfriend hmm~"
"Ay be quiet you ugly frog at least I have a girl's number unlike your bitchless ass"
They just started cackling as your other friend just rolled their eyes at both of your antics.