Marina x reader

—————————————

You always had a habit of waking up in the middle of the night. No matter how many times you would prepare the night before you always woke up in a cold sweat. But your girlfriend Marina wasn't any better since she barely ever slept most nights. So to combat this, the two of you would many things to help you both sleep. Such as meditation,exercise,sleeping music, and sleeping pills yet nothing.

But one night both of you finally were able to go to sleep at the same time. Slipping your bodies under the covers and staring longingly into each other's eyes while holding each other in both your arms.You both were so relieved as you and Marina were fading in and out of conciseness...

4:33 AM
You woke up in yet again a cold sweat. great.just great. You turned to look over at the clock and sighed heavily as you stared into the bright red numbers whose light was reflecting of your face.you looking at the clock for a while and feeling dejected until you felt a hand snake towards you. The familiar hand went from your thighs to your hips and to your waist until it pulled you towards its body. You looked back to see Marina having her a content look to her face as you turned yourself around to be face to face with her. You noticed her tentacles messily draped against the pillow, her chest rising and falling and her soft hand that clung to your waist as if scared to let go.

You smiled and leaned over and peppered her face with little kisses because even though you knew she was awake, you didn't want to fully awake her as to not disturb her and slowly put your head towards her chest. You then felt her other hand grab the blanket and towards the both of you to keep you warm. She moved her hand from your waist and moved both hands to your back and lightly scratched your back. You felt her smile into your tentacles and sniffed your head and sighed happily.

With that, you wrapped your arms and legs around her holding her tight grinned into her chest as you both went into a peaceful slumber for the night.

——————————-