Deep cut x reader

This will be more about Shiver and Frye having romantic feelings for you than all of them because I don't really feel comfortable with big man having romantic feelings for you.he'll have a a more brotherly love towards you.

If in the future I do make a big man x reader, He'll be more humanoid.

———————————————-

Your POV
Sleeping was a nice way of spending my afternoon after a long day of doing turf wars. The soft fuzzy blanket,
my plush pillow, and warm bed
Yeaaaaah this is the life. Melting into my cozy bed and taking in the atmosphere I dozed off into a blissful sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

honk

.

Honk!

HOOOOONNK!!!!!

godamnit.

Frye's POV
"(Y/N) WHERE ARE YOU WE HAVE TO GO!!"
Shiver yelled, jumping over their place in the back seat to honk the horn.
(Y/N)'s head peeked out of their window and closed the curtains.
"Ugh their never getting out of that house.Big man you know what to do" I said to Big man.
"Ay Ay ! ( aye aye captain!)"

After a while Big man came out of (Y/N)'s house carrying them in his flippers as they tried to get out of his grasp. "Let go Big man!" " Ay( sorry captain's orders!)" after he was finally able to set them down on the seat I started driving.

Narrator's POV
As Frye rode down the road you began asking them questions "why am I even here?" "Duh we're gonna go shopping! I even texted you that we were going" Frye said with excitement clear in her voice. " but what are we even shopping for?" " for anything. Food, clothes, accessories, and other random items" Said Shiver.
"But wh-" "SHUSH you'll see when we get there!"
You decided to comply and stayed quiet the whole ride while staring out the window.

.

.
ARRIVED AT YOUR DESIRED DESTINATION

.

.

Shiver's POV
Getting out of the car I pulled (Y/N) towards me." Cmon (Y/N) let's-"
"Hey where do you think you're going with (Y/N)?!"
"To the store duh..."
"Well Im taking them!"
"What since when?!"
"Since we took my car!"

Big man's POV
As the two started fighting I sighed and looked over at (Y/N) "Ay Ay...( don't worry I got this..) I said while walking over , feeling a little terrified of my friends. "AY AY AY! ( Guys guys calm down!)"
" But she-"
" But they-"
"Aaay...( Childrrreenn...)"
"Yes mooommm" they said in unison.

(Y/N)'s POV
After we finally agreed on creating some type of buddy system (me taking Frye while Big man took Shiver) we went into the store.
As I was looking through the clothing options in the store, Frye turned to me from her side of the of the clothing aisle.
"Sooo (Y/N) you know how every time we all hang out me and Shiver always end up fighting in some way..."
"Yeah"
" and it always about who can hang out more with you..."
"What are trying to get at Frye?"
I heard a sigh come from the other side of the aisle as Frye began to speak after a while.
"Well me and Shiver had a little sleepover the other day and we started talking about you... and then we both kinda confessed that we... have a bit of a crush on you..."

Frye's POV
After a while it got quiet...
Until (Y/N) peeked their head through the clothes.
"You guys like me! For real?!"
I looked down feeling my cheeks heat up.
"yes" scared they were going to reject us and my confession.
" Finally  I've been waiting for ages for you guys to finally confess!"
"Wait really?"
"YES!"
With that yes I started jumping around while cheering.
"So you wanna date us?"
" of course silly"
"HOORAY!" I shouted while grabbing (Y/N) from the clothes and held them close.
"Let's go find the others and tell Shiver!"
"Yeah let's go!"

—————————-
This one was really fun to write
Sorry I've been gone for a while I just needed to take a small break from writing but I hope this will justify it.