--Power

Dear Diary,

Is this the end?|

It this the |

Is this the beginning of the end?|

—-

"I'm sorry, I have to go."

Those were the first words that Y/n said with a clear tone, making her two companions panic. After the bloodied words printed on the wall besides them, she was afraid that a certain someone would get angry if she didn't obey.

"Go?"

"Go where?"

The questions started to flutter through the two, making it seem like the two were working with each other. It was like 2 against 1.

Y/n flickered her eyes back and forth in worry, afraid she might say something that might anger the two of them. She felt like she was a child again, asking her mom permission to play outside, only this time it was more persistent.

"I.. forgot that I need to meet up with someone for a project too, I'll meet you guys later.." Y/n trailed off, backing away from the two.

It wasn't until her arm was caught from the bushy-haired girl.

"I'll go with you! That way, we can talk!" She persisted, already dragging the frightened girl towards a random direction.

Y/n, who was taken back, tried to muster all her strength to shake off her grip until her other arm was grabbed.

"Get your hands off of her, will you?" Cedric snapped, eyes narrowing at Hermione who glared back.

Due to the immense strength difference between the two, Cedric was able to pull Y/n behind him who in return let out a gasp.

"You're scaring Y/n, can't you see that forcing her to go with you is a crime?"

The words hit Hermione in the heart. She never thought of the word forcing when it came to Y/n, yet it hit her once she saw the expression that laid upon her eyes. The negative emotion she yearned to see.

For once, Hermione didn't care. How could she when the feeling in her didn't want to care. Her heart beat was equivalent to the pace of a sprinting cheetah whenever Y/n even gave her a second of her attention.

Deep down inside her lovestruck self, she wanted to stop. Stop the scary behavior she was emitting towards Y/n, but for some reason..

She couldn't.

Hermione clutched her fist until they turned white, forcing a strained smile directed towards Y/n. She tried making her aura calm as she spoke. S

If Cedric could appear as the Good guy, than she wouldn't allow it. She was trained to be the smartest person and act with proper attitude, surely she wouldn't lose to a mere fuckboy.

"My intention was to not forcing, I'm sorry it came out that way. I guess I was.. excited that you finally want to talk to me again, yet I will have to admit that I reacted out of character."

Her voice held no emotion, speaking with her usual monotone accent she put on in front of teachers. She ignored all the signs her systems were telling her and looked at the girl dead in the eye.

Y/n peeked at Hermione from Cedric's back, trying to find fault in her words before a grip on her wrist tightened.

Cedric wouldn't have it.

Whether if it was his high ego invading himself, he couldn't ignore the selfishness he had for the girl behind him. Similar to Hermione, slightly less, he felt the addicting aura from her even if he couldn't see her. He didn't need to see her. He felt her presence, and that made him joyous.