--warnings

Dear Diary,

Someone almost found my diary.|

Someone almost| found my diary.

Someone | found my diary.

Someone found my diary.|

—-

Within the teen years of Y/n's life, never did she once consider herself special. In fact, their weren't any signs or prophecies that proved she was one to be wary of. She wasn't like Harry, who seemed to have eyes glued to his back whenever he roams around the hallway. He was someone who was meant to be special.

"—You are the pawn of Amortentia."

So why was she as well?

Y/n could only stare dumbfounded at the boy, who seemed to copy her movements. Only difference is that his gaze seemed to be judging her's.

She didn't know how to react at his statement since his words seemed to confuse the girl greatly. The pawn? Like a puppet?

The words didn't seem to connect as Y/n had a hard time figuring out the meaning, yet deep down Y/n knew what his words had truly meant.

".. That doesn't make sense. A pawn? How can someone be related to a potion?"

A love potion to be exact. It was known that Amortentia had the effects of deadly attraction towards a person of even a thing. One has to be fooled to drink it to be infuriated, yet there was no signs of anyone actually drinking it.

"You aren't necessarily related, yet you got the effects of it." He bluntly explained , crossing his arms. He too didn't know how to explain the situation, yet his words told no lies.

It took some time before Tom figured out what Y/n really was. Even if her appearance and personality appeared to be the term normal, he knew there was something wrong with her. Very wrong.

It started off with a feeling he felt. A feeling of desire. It was no where near the typical love emotion that people get whenever they are fond of someone. It was neither the typical innocent butterflies in the stomach whenever he talked to her, it was something much more than that. Much dangerous.

He wasn't planning on it, but he used a forbidden spell that could tell a person's aura. It was one of the tricks that involved a intelligent's mind to pursue the magic, yet he himself could do it with ease. In fact, Y/n was easy to read. Too easy. She let herself be read through a mere glance that it was impressive how one can act like that.

Her aura was shined with light, like an Angel spreading its wings. Yet, beneath the light lurked a mischievous feeling. He couldn't see it, yet he felt it. He felt the prominent vibration radiating from her aura which caused him to feel a sense of horrible emotions for a split second. Something, within his decades of living, he never had felt before.

It was like Amortentia, where you can't see the effects the person has on you yet you can feel the emotions that you never want to stop feeling.

That was when Tom knew. Knew that Y/n was indeed a problem to him. To his goals.

To his state.

"The Amortentia lies within you, and seems to take shape of a being instead of a potion. You, either  were born with it or developed the power on your own.. however it is hard to do so."

Tom held his chin while he observed the girls state.

Y/n couldn't describe what she was feeling, but her hand slowly made contact with her chest to feel if there was anything that seemed abnormal.