--romeo

Dear Diary,

Love stories always have a dark twist if you look closely enough..|

Love stories always have a dark twist if you look closely enough.. lol|

—-

"You lied to me.. about your name?"

Y/n questioned aloud, standing right in front of Fred who easily towered over her. His arms were crossed as his eyes averted away.

Currently, the two were alone in the library. Away from anyone's sight but themselves— each holding different emotions as the two both learnt something new about each other.

Luckily, Y/n was able to pull the red-haired male, Fred, away from the swarm of Malfoy's friends coming back to taunt at her. She successfully left Draco alone to deal with them; that left him wondering where you left.

The girl caressed the her forehead with her hand, feeling an upcoming headache rise in.

"Personally.. I believe lying is a bit aggressive. I'd say.. it was a small, funny prank." He held up a finger as he figured out the right phrase to call his lying, offering a small smile to Y/n who rolled her eyes.

".. Uh-huh.. but, it doesn't make any sense." She sighed, leaning her back against the wall.

"Why did you pick the name oemor? It's such a.. unique name. Even though I believed it.."

Fred widened his eyes.

"You mean.. you haven't figured out it's meaning yet?" He questioned, a small smirk crawling it's way towards his lips.

Y/n sweat dropped.

She hadn't really looked into the meaning of his name, much less think he was lying. Y/n could only guess that he thought of the name at the top of his head.

"There is a .. meaning?"

The red haired-male couldn't suppress the grin that outstretched his lips, feeling a sense of amusement washing over him. He didn't know why, but he really liked seeing the girl clueless— especially if she was oblivious to the most obvious situation.

"Ah.. Y/n.." He sighed, with a daze. He put his hand on his chest, feigning a dramatic look.

"You, who managed to talk to the most vile person in Hogwarts and yet you still remain clueless at situations like these. Tell me.." He leaned closer to her, enjoying how her breath was slightly blowing on his face due to her breathing; like it was softly caressing his features.

".. Are you making me go crazy on purpose?"

Y/n felt her eyes widen; her mouth gaping slightly before closing. She examined his amused expression closely, seeing beneath the facade an all too familiar look she had seen on a certain somebody.

No.. he can't be..

Her eyes averted.

..I have to find out..

".. Yes, I am doing it on purpose."

Fred abruptly stiffen at her words; his eyes slowly widening in surprise. He was about pull away to question her, but he was stopped by Y/n's hands grabbing his shoulders.

"Tell me something, Fred. Forget about you lying to me— or you finding out about me and Voldemort." Y/n started, looking deep into his eyes.

His heart pumped with each beat faster than the other, gradually having the pace of someone who has their adrenaline rushing through them.