Chapter 1 : It's exploding. an incident is exploding (1)

Prologue

Cale gently closed his eyes.

He took down the White Star and got rid of the sealed god by sealing him once again.

But now...

"Hunter households..."

< The Hunters have become an organization. They are hunting humans. >

'Okay. Let's rest after taking down these bastards.'

Cale calmly thought to himself.

'I have money now. I have a reliable backer. I have a house and a villa. I have land where I can farm. I have everything necessary to have a slacker's life. But my surroundings are not peaceful. I at least need my territory and I to be at peace.'

"I'm certain that it will become quiet once I take down these bastards."

'As for taking down these bastards?'

"It's worth trying."

Cale brushed his face with both hands, an action that seemed contrary to what he was saying.

It was because there was one problem.

"...Those Hunter households are in multiple worlds?"

'...A world where black magic is officially recognized, a wuxia world with the ancient Chinese Central Plains, a world where Beast people are the majority, and plenty of others. Fuck. It looks like I'll be busy for a while.'

< It's exploding. An incident is exploding (1) >

Cale asked once more.

"Is it the Hunters?"

Billos, who was looking up at Cale with a sharp gaze, did not look like a worthless man on the run.

His gaze held something that surpassed wrath and a sense of betrayal... it was fear.

"Y, young master-nim-"

Billos's low voice could not stop shaking.

"A, are they the H, Hunters?"

Billos's hand that Cale was holding was shaking severely.

"They, they......!"

Billos's eyes were looking at something as he mumbled without being able to finish his sentence. His pupils were shaking intensely as if he was recalling a memory of the past or experiencing the nightmares of last night again.

"Mm."

This was the first time Choi Han saw Billos like this.

"...They......!"

Billos was trying his best to keep talking.

"Billos."

Cale spoke to Billos in a low voice.

"Get some rest first."

The pupils that had been wandering aimlessly focused on Cale. This was the first time Billos saw Cale looking so calm.

"Billos, who is standing in front of you right now?"

"...Young master-nim-"

Cale's voice, expression, and everything were extremely calm.

"It is safe here."

Billos slowly closed his eyes. He then realized something. Cale Henituse was the person who had held his hand that had been floating aimlessly.

'He's not the type of person who would usually do something so melodramatic. No. Although he seems like that on the outside, he is someone who frequently does things like this. I'm sleepy.'