Side Story 4-3: It's snowing? That's right! The flowers are also blooming! (3)

Raon rubbed his eyes with his paws.

He then scrunched his eyes. However, his eyes kept closing.

“Mm.”

Raon raised his head. The single magic light seemed like it had turned into two.

“…Eek!”

Raon became shocked and rubbed his mouth.

He was drooling.

Swish, swish!

Raon looked around in shock. He knew that nobody else was in this basement laboratory, but it would have been embarrassing if someone had seen him drooling and dozing off.

“Ahem. Hem!”

Raon let out some fake coughs and slightly shook his head.

‘I just need to do a little more!’

Raon recalled how Cale had told him he needed to eat and sleep well in a rare serious tone, but he chose to push that thought aside for now.

Swoooooooosh-

Raon caused a small breeze with his mana. White snowflakes started appearing inside the breeze one after another. A smile appeared on Raon’s face.

“…Pretty……”

This snowy breeze felt much softer and fluffier than earlier. Raon subconsciously gasped in awe.

Blink blink.

However, his eyelids were not listening to him.

Raon had gone to sleep at his bedtime pretty much every night since Cale started his slacker life vacation at this residence other than when he was out looking at the stars.

Maybe that was the reason, but even this great and mighty Dragon could not keep his eyelids from closing down.

“N, no………”

Raon shouted, ‘No,’ but his round head kept nodding off and lowering.

Swoooooooosh-

The snow breeze slowly disappeared as well.

Raon, who was seated on Rosalyn’s chair, scrunched his eyes.

Flash flash.

The magic light was oddly flashing.

Was it about to turn off? That blinking light felt oddly distant to Raon.

“I…need to, do it-”

Raon closed his eyes as he mumbled.

‘Only for a little bit. I’m only going to close my eyes for a little bit!’

He then sunk into the cozy darkness.

It was only for an instant.

Raon was certain that it had not been long since he closed his eyes.

“Eek!”

However, he couldn’t help but open his eyes in shock.

Honestly speaking, his eyes didn’t open very easily. His eyelids didn’t move very well and felt as if they were swollen. His vision was blurry.

“Eek!”

However, Raon realized that something was weird.

He felt his body slightly shaking as it swayed gently as if he was on a ship. No, it felt like he was being held-

‘Held?’

Raon’s eyes finally opened and he raised his head.

“Eek!”