008

Avanna hasn't hung out with any of her friends the whole week, her mother had been busy with work and when she wasn't working she was dealing with whatever family drama that was currently going on

Avanna hasn't hung out with any of her friends the whole week, her mother had been busy with work and when she wasn't working she was dealing with whatever family drama that was currently going on. something had happen, that avanna wasn't too sure about, but it had left her watching her two younger cousins the past week and a half. she didn't care about watching them, as they were the annoying, loud type. she was just slightly annoyed that she was left alone to watch them.

due to her being busy, she had barely answered her friends when they invited her to hangout. at first, darrian was worried, her not answering wasn't like her. he had sent her a text asking if she was alright, and why she hadn't answered much in the days that went by, but relaxed when she explained everything to him.

the two hadn't realized how much they were actually around each other, and not being around for some time made them realize they actually missed each other a bit.

darrian decided to check up on her here and there, leaving the two to text more than usual. avanna enjoyed talking to darrian, she found him funny and actually thought he was nice when he tried to be.

avanna sat on her bed, her tv on while she scrolled through youtube. her two cousins had been going back and forth arguing about something so little, and avanna was growing annoyed with them. "okay, can y'all calm down?" she spoke, turning her head to them.

"she won't give me it!" one of them replied, making avanna sigh. the two went right back to arguing, making anna let out a loud huff as she turned to burry her head in her pillow.

she loved her cousins, but she was glad her aunt would be coming to finally get them later on.

hours had passed, avanna cousins were gone and she was now sitting next to her boyfriend on her bed

hours had passed, avanna cousins were gone and she was now sitting next to her boyfriend on her bed. they had talked out their argument, daniel apologizing and avanna forgiving him as always.

her fingertips tapped repeatedly on her bare thighs, her phone sat next to her. she was deep in thought, she flinched at the sound of her boyfriends voice, almost forgetting that he was next to her. "you good?" he asked.