013

darrian had invited avanna over to his home, as she'd never been to his, and he always went to hers

darrian had invited avanna over to his home, as she'd never been to his, and he always went to hers. his mother was out for the day, so she'd skip the whole meeting her part, which she was thankful for due to her anxiety.

she agreed to go, after getting herself ready and all. the walk there wasn't too long, and it had made her realize ddot didn't live that far away from her, which explains how he got to her house so fast always.

she stood in front of his door, feeling herself grow nervous. she stuck her hand out and knocked twice on the door, before stepping back and waiting for darrian. she heard loud footsteps a minute later, and the door opened to reveal darrian dressed in just sweatpants and a hoodie, his curly pulled back into a ponytail.

he stepped aside for her to enter his home, "what's good, ma?"

she gave him a smile, walking inside and hearing the door closed before he came and walked in front of her, leading her to his room. "hi, ddot."

he closed the door behind him, throwing himself down on his bed and glancing up at her. avanna looked around his plain room, getting a good look it it all, before turning back to him.

"why you being shy for?" he rolled his eyes.

"i've never been to your house.." she tried to explain, slipping off her crocs before stepping closer to him.

she heard him let out a groan, leaning forward to grab into her hand before pulling her down next to him. she chuckled, moving slightly so her face wasn't all in the pillow.

"whatchu did today?" he asked her, his head close to her ear so he didn't have to talk loudly.

"nothing, what'd you do?" she reversed the question.

"was with my son, dd, and notti asked me to go to his crib later but.. nah." he told her.

she nodded, not questioning why he didn't want to go. ddot sat up, leaning over to grab his charger and plug in his phone before he turned to avanna, climbing on top of her and laying his head on her chest.

avanna laughed, her hands find their way to his hair. she noticed how he immediately got comfortable, his eyes closed and a peaceful look on his face. "you asked me to come just to sleep?"

he hummed, "nah, but you comfortable." he shrugged.

she shook her head, a smile resting on her face as she continued to massage his head. he moved up, his head now resting more near her neck.

he could smell her familiar perfume that she always wore as he turned his head, placing small kisses on her neck.

avanna got nervous, her stomach getting tight. "why you trynna get freaky, darrian?" she chuckled.

he laughed, pulling his lips away from her neck as he got comfortable again. "what? nah." he said sarcastically.

it didn't take long for darrian to end up falling asleep on her, avanna pulling out her phone and scrolling on it before taking a picture of the both of them, and then falling asleep with him.