022

"that was months ago, when i was still pretending to hate you and all that shit

"that was months ago, when i was still pretending to hate you and all that shit." he told her truthfully.

he looked at her, watching as she played with her fingers. he wanted to her say something, anything.

"avanna, you don't believe me?" he asked.

she sighed, "i want to but, ddots that's you, in the photo. how do i know you're not lying to me about when it was taken?"

he threw his hands in the air, "because i've been with you nonstop since we started talking!" he run his tongue over his teeth. "that girl is blocked, i haven't talked to her in months."

avanna nodded slowly, she felt bad for not believing him. she looked over to him, watching as he looked at her like he desperately wanted her to just believe him. it was ironic, that she believed in the whole 'what's a relationship with not trust' but here she was.

he remembered the ring that sat in his pocket, sitting up slightly to pull it out. "bro, i even got you this." he held the ring out to her.

her eyebrows raised, her mouth parting slightly. so many thoughts ran through her mind, but yet she again, didn't know what to say.

"i promise you, i would never cheat on yo ass." he mugged her, reaching over to grab her hand. he slid the ring onto her ring finger, looking at her hand as a smile came to her face.

originally, that's not what he planned to say when he gave her the ring, and he was disappointed with how it ended up.

she smiled, looking down at her hand. "thank you." she mumbled.

he rolled his eyes playfully, knowing she felt bad for being so quick to believe the fan over him. he stood up, pulling her up with him before wrapping his arms around her. "you believe me now?" he teased.

she nodded her head, her hands around his waist as she inhaled his sent. "i'm sorry for not believing you." she apologized.

he waved her off, "don't apologize, ma, you good."

avanna laid on top of ddot, her head resting on his chest as his hand was in her shirt, tracing his hands up and down her bare back

avanna laid on top of ddot, her head resting on his chest as his hand was in her shirt, tracing his hands up and down her bare back. they were both comfortable now that they had talked, and we're around each other.

avanna listened to his heartbeat, her mind was at ease this time, instead of filled with a bunch of unnecessary thoughts that made her overthink everything.

"why'd you get me a ring?" she asked out of no where. she was just curious as to why he got it for her, and if he had a reason behind it or not.

he thought for a moment, his heartbeat speeding up slightly as he debated wether or not to say the sentence he was about to, or not. he decided on it, "gotta give the girl you love a ring, you know that."

avannas heart almost stopped at the sentence, not expecting it one bit. her silence was making him panic on the inside, which she knew due to how he was breathing. she sat up, looking down at him. "you mean that?"

he nodded his head, "i love you, mami." he smirked.

she felt her whole body get hot, her letting out a small breath she didn't realize she was holding. he looked at her, anxiously waiting for her to say it back. he noticed how she got all nervous like always, and could tell it was taking a lot for her to get her words out.

she smiled, "i love you too, d." she told him, before placing a kiss on his lips. he smiled into the kiss, grabbing her neck to deepen it.

it was crazy to him, how he had ended up in a relationship with her after he had planned on keeping his act of hating her forever. he went from being jealous of daniel, because he was her boyfriend and making her happy, to taking his place. he now was her boyfriend, and he made her happier than ever. he had a promise ring on her finger, and he promised to be with her forever. that's all he wanted, a future with her.

he never hated her, in reality, he had always liked her. he liked her sweet personality, and how she was never rude to him even though he was rude to her. he HATED TO LOVE HER but now, he was in love with her.

HATE TO LOVE YOU.

and that's a wrap x6 hi guys, this is the end of hate to love you! hope you enjoyed reading it

hi guys, this is the end of hate to love you!
hope you enjoyed reading it...

the notti book will be published as soon as i post this chapter (if you're wanting to read it.)
it won't be too long of a book, just so it makes sense, but i'll try to keep it going for a little while.

anywayyyyyy
bye for now!!

💕