010

Avanna was currently with some friends that she didn't hangout with much

Avanna was currently with some friends that she didn't hangout with much. they had different personalities than her, they were loud and loved being out, while avanna was practically the opposite.

they had pulled her outside, hung out for a bit and then told her they were going somewhere else. avanna didn't know where, except that gianna, one of her friends, was meeting up with some boy she messed with. anna didn't question it, until the friends had reached sev side.

avanna didnt like being too far away from her home, and she was nervous to be in this side of new york. she didn't involve herself in any of her friend beef, but she knew about it, and wasn't sure if any of their 'opps' knew who she was.

she stood around with her friends while they waited for giannas boyfriend, or whatever he was, to show up. a couple feet away from them stood a large group of boys, making avanna more anxious.

the tapped her fingers together multiple times, occasionally glancing at the boys. for some reason, they looked a little familiar to her.

she turned her head again, locking eyes with a big that had blue braids. they kept eye contact for a second, before she broke it and he turned to ask his friends a question. when she broke it, she stole glances at the other faces around him, and it soon came to her mind that the guy she had locked eyes with was cblu and the other guys around him was most likely the doa gang.

she let out a breath, side eyeing the group as she seen most of them turn and glance at her. she prayed the boy they were waiting on would arrive soon, and that none of them would come up to her or do anything to her.

she felt her phone vibrate, looking down at the notification.

darrian 🧟‍♂️you home ?

darrian 🧟‍♂️
you home ?

before she could unlock her phone and reply, she heard her friends voice. "finally, you took mad long!" she looked up to see a boy taller than her, a smile resting on his face as she pulled gianna into a hug.

the group of friend moved to a car that was parked not too far away from them, also known as gianna's sisters car. they all sat in the car, avanna getting in last. just as she was about the close the door, she almost froze when she heard her name get yelled. "yo, avanna!"