014

Daniel sat around one of his friends living room, it filled with a few of his other friends

Daniel sat around one of his friends living room, it filled with a few of his other friends. they laughed loudly, making fun of daniels mug due to him just seeing avannas instagram spam post. it was a picture of her and someone laying together, her and a guy. daniel had an idea of who the guy was, and he was annoyed. he had broken up with her, yes, and he did tell her to go be with darrian instead, but he didn't mean literally. he was butt hurt that avanna had moved on, even though it had been nearly a month since the two broke up and lad spoke to each other.

avanna never tried to contact dani after their breakup, she was upset with how he broke up with her and how he acted just because darrian had texted her. she understood daniel could've gotten the wrong idea, but he had no right to go off the way he did when they could've just talked about it. she had blocked him the morning after, deciding the breakup was for the best and that she didn't want to see his name on her phone if he decided to text or call her.

daniel huffed, swiping out of instagram and locking his phone while he rolled his eyes at his friends for making fun of him. they had been telling him they've seen her around with ddot, but daniel knew she hung around notti and dd and that could be why she was around him, that's what he wanted to believe, anyway.

meanwhile, avanna was sat on the floor of her bedroom with her old things she has found in her closet in front of her. she was home alone, like she was almost always, and had decided to clean out her closet to keep her busy due to the fact her friends were busy.

she found her old bracelet making kit, and had been making different bracelets and necklaces for almost twenty minutes. she played music, not too loud because of that fact she was alone and would want to hear if someone knocked or broke in, and hummed along to the lyrics while putting the small beads on the stretchy clear string.

"if they only knew the girl with the tattoo like i-" she sung along to 'girl with the tattoo' by miguel, being cut off by a three knocks on her door. she set down the half-made bracelet carefully, not wanting all the beads to fall off of the string, and stood to her feet to head for the front door. she pulled down her shorts a little, looking through the peak hole to see darrian stood behind the door, his phone in his hand.

she moved, opening the door while giving him a smile. the boy never told her when he'd be coming over to her house, but she enjoyed his unexpected visits. "hi, d."

"what's up, ma." he replied, walking in her house while stuffing his phone in his hoodie pocket. the two talked on the way to her room, but darrian paused when her door opened and he saw the mess on the floor. "the fuck were you doin in here?"

she chuckled, "making bracelets." she walked over to the pile of string, beads and stickers, sitting down in her previous spot while he came and sat next to her.

he listened to her playlist that was still playing, watching as she finished making the bracelet that she had been making before he came. a smile came to his face when his and nottis song, 'evil twins, pt. 2' played. he didn't know that avanna even listened to his music, but it made him feel good that she was supporting him.

she threw the now finished bracelet into the box of other bracelets she had made a long time ago, and today, and turned to him. "you wanna make one?"

he shrugged, scooting closer to her while she handed him string and moved the beads to be in the middle of them. she watched him start to put the beads on the string, before a kid-like smile came to her face when an idea came to her mind. "we should make friendship bracelets."

ddot furrowed his eyebrow, "for what friendship?"

avanna rolled her eyes playfully, "ours?"

obviously, she didn't think of ddot as just a friend, but they weren't together yet and she didn't know if they were talking, so she didn't know what to call their.. situation.

"i ain't ya friend, anna. and that's like, childish shit." his face scrunched in cringe, while she smacked her lips. "please?"

he shook his head, "alright."

she smiled, grabbing onto two pieces of string and beginning to make the friendship bracelets for the both of them. the put red and white beads, with one small, black heart bead.

by the time she was finished with both, ddot had already finished his bracelet and had just been watching her finish. she turned to him after tying the bracelets, him putting out his arm for her to put the bracelet on his wrist, before she put hers on her wrist.

he laughed at the smile that rested on her face, thinking to himself that she looked like a little girl that had just gotten candy or something. his eyes traveled down to the bracelet that laid on his wrist perfectly, biting the inside of his mouth. he liked them having matching bracelets, but he didn't like the fact she called them friendship bracelets.

eventually he helped her put the things back in her closet, her turning off her music. she had begged him to learn a tiktok with her, and after he finally agreed, the two had learned in under ten minutes, and then did it and avanna had watched it over and over with a smile on her face, while darrian laid on her bed out of breath.

it was surprising how fast she fell for the boy.

A/N: after this book is over should i make a notti one ?i already have an idea for both a notti and dd one

A/N:
after this book is over should i make a notti one ?
i already have an idea for both a notti and dd one..

anyway

opinions?