Proposal day it is :)

So the weekend finally arrive and it was special as they were celebrating Christmas Eve. In morning, they were doing some rehersal for dance as said by big boss.  There was a couple dance in which tejran and umrash were going to perform.

She was checking her outfit and decided to go with red outfit. It was an off shoulder dress which she paired up with red blazer.  He wore a maroon blazer with white shirt and black pants on, both were looking extremely hot and sexy. 

He couldn't take his eyes off her and no matter what happens, this wkv he isn't going to be quiet if he is gonna be called names and their relationship is not going to be their topic of day. 

Wkv started with same thing as a routine, salman tossing around with shit and talking baseless things and weird promotions by RRR team.

Teja time to time looked at her sunny who was clean shaved and looking like a baby exactly.  He held her hands when Salman was talking and she looked at him with a blush.  He was tracing her hand assuring her no matter what, they are going to be together at the end.

He looked at her, she was having hard time, she have shared that Christmas are not good for her, she  have faced worst in past

He looked at her, she was having hard time, she have shared that Christmas are not good for her, she  have faced worst in past. Christmas is accompanied with bad memories to her and he wanted to replace it with good ones.  He wanted her to forget all awful ones and he need her to cherish these memories.

They got some break and they settled on lawn before washroom and discussed about rashmi and others game.  They were talking, it was a better understanding way and they understood that only conversation can keep them away from fights.

Soon if was lunch time, bigboss had sent then food. They were alone in bedroom, others were having their lunch outside. Karan removed his blazer and the cuff buttons, folding his shirt till his elbows making her breath stuck in her throat.  She is so proud that this guy infront of  her is all hers, only Hers. 

Karan was asking her something and not getting her answer, he looked up to see her totally engrossed in checking him out. He smirked widely and clicked his fingers infront of her.

Karan " done checking me out babe "

Teja flushed at the realization that she was openly gawking at him , but she isn't ready to lose before him, what she did make his eyes widen. She removed her shrug ever so slowly and let the material glide off her body sensually.  He gulped at her bare white skin which was doing nothing but igniting the fire inside him. 

It's now time for teja to smirk which she did and clicked her fingers in front of him "done checking me out babe "

He realized what his little seductress just do and pulled her by closer and whispered in her ears " do you even have a idea who u did now tejuuuu "

Teju winked and traced his cheeks while he closed his eyes tightly control himself

Teja" Got the little beast out of you.. Isnt it "