Overthinking hurts - 1 - Nah din meri nah raat

So here we go, I am starting over thinking series .  This is the same day when Karan was over thinking bout their relationship and we were tensed.  So let's brief their day in this series on my imagination.

..........................................................................

The previous day, both Karan and teju had some arguments but it was settled down. The next morning, bb played the song and teju woke up immediately. She saw karan sleeping, she didn't want to disturb him.  She walked outside the room and saw nishanth dancing to the beats, she joined him and the duo danced to their heart out. 

Meanwhile karan woke up and saw she was not there, he wondered why she didn't came to wake him up. He was sulking missing her cuddle and kiss in the morning which she usually does. He walked out grumpily and the sight infront of him was more annoying.  He saw her dancing with Nishanth and his mood was highly pissed off.  He walked to kitchen and started boiling tea while she was unaware of anything.  He was watching the them from kitchen and every passing second was making it hard for him. He saw her smiling with him, he saw her dancing with him without any worried, he saw her carefree with him which was pulling something in his heart.  This is what he wanted her to be with him, she does but he didn't acknowledge it.

He was overthinking which was definitely not a good sign. 

She saw him at the kitchen when she came inside to wake him up, turning her ways to him she hugged him while he stood comprehending his own thoughts. 

Teju " sunny kya hua "

Karan " Kuch nahi "

He said moving away from her and she was just looking at him. He gave her tea and moved to washroom.  She was thinking to follow him but rakhi came and asked something for breakfast. She sighed and started with her breakfast. 

He was in washroom, deeply thinking. He felt alone in the big house with people around. He wanted someone beside him, to share his thoughts but he couldn't find no one, well he think like that. Nishanth saw him sitting and asked if he is fine, he nodded being in his thought. 

Karan pov " she clearly doesn't like my company.  I know I am a boring person, she was a lively girl and she doesn't have fun with me.  Nishanth is like her, she have more fun with him, she giggle more with him, they talk about funny things while I talk about other topics.  Kya voh ab mujhse pyaar nahi karti.  Kya usko mei achi nahi lagti ab.. Will she leave me after we go out. Bahar ki duniya bohot different hai, kya voh mujhe bhuljayegi.. (chuckles sadly)  iss ghar mein hi bhulgaye.. Bahar kya.. Kya meine kuch galati kiye.. Jaldi fasle liye.. We r not similar person in anything, she will be bored of me soon.. Agar if she decides to leave me, will I be able to cope up. "

He was in his thoughts when pratik called him for his duty. He went outside to see teju and nishanth on kitchen cooking something and he closed his eyes in frustration. 

Teju '' sunny come let's eat breakfast "

Karan " bhuk nahi.. U eat "

Teju " aise kaise nahi.. Come na.. I m hungry "

Karan " I told u I m not hungry teja.. U can eat alone, kyu nakre karti hai jaise mere bina kuch nahi karti"

He snapped at her while she stood thinking what happened to him. He moved away while she gulped the lump formed in her throat and resumed cooking.  He came outside after finishing his work all ready and she went to fresh up. He looked at the dish which was leftover, by seeing it he knows she also didn't have which was confirmed by Nishanth who said " she said she will eat with u.. That's for u two "

He nodded and his mind was still wandering on everything.  From the beginning, how she was with him and with Nishanth. Subconsciously,  he was comparing himself with other person she was friend with, he wanted to come out of that thoughts but it didn't happen.