A misogynist in BB house

A random day in big boss house,

Rakhi and bitchukule were sitting in the lawn and talking about various things. 

It was a day after the terrific dragon task and tejran patch up.

Rakhi saw them leaving hand in hand and she got furious that her plan failed. They were back together again, she was trying hard to separate them but she couldn't succeed in front of Tejran. 

Rakhi " Kal kaise ladrahe thi dono uchi awaz mei abhi dheko.. Besharam "

Bitc" haan meine bhi dheka, kal raat baat kar rahethi dono.. Sharam nahi hai inko, subha 5 baje tak yahan thi.. Ye uski upar beti hai, aur kuch kar rahethi.. Chi..ye toh ladki haina kuch ilaj sharam nahi hai uski bhi. Kaisi ladki hai "

Rakhi " usko kuch nahi hai. meine bhi kitni dafa bola hai usko.. Uski ghar wale bhi dhekrahe hai..kya sochenge. Par ye to pagal Hogaye uski pyaar mei "

Bitc " ye pyaar vaar nahi hai..inka nahi chalega.. Ye yahi aise hogi,  bahar jake to chodege karan ko.. "

Rakhi " karan bhi isko nahi milega bahar Jake.. "

( mean while writer " go to hell bitches " )

Bitc " mujhe toh aise ladkiyan pasand nahi hai, ye aise kapde phena, aise uchi awaz mei batei karna, aise ladko ki sath chipake rehna.. Mere ghar mei aise ladki hoti to mei mardungi..ladkiyan ghar ki andhar rehne keliye acha hai, aise nahi "

He was keep on talking shit about women and rakhi was listening to him like she was not a women. 

Karan came from inside and they immediately shut the topic and we're talking about some task.

Rakhi " kab manaya usse, ye kab hua "

She asked at karan who shrugged

Karan " we can't live without each other rakhi , jagda hoti hai par hum kabhi alag nahi honge jitni bhi sab kosish kare "

He said right at her face and she turned other side as if it was not for her.

The day went with rakhi and bitch dada bitching about them.
......................................................................

Another random evening when karan noticed teju who was looking lost. She was thinking something and he went to her, he held her hands softly,

Karan " what's my baby thinking "

Teju " kuch nahi sunny " she said with a smile but he is not a fool to believe it's real.

Karan " I know you that much to say that it's not real "

Teju " sunny "

Karan " tejuuu "

Teju " Sunny, this bitchukule is not someone he portray to us. He is sweet and good infront of us but behind us, he talk shit about us " she was getting apprehensive and he hugged her to make her calm first.

Karan " laddoo calm down baby, relax and tell me kya hua. Did he do something? "

Teju " he.. He.. I was bathing and he was knocking the door, I told him that I am inside, he was asking me to come outside soon. I thought he was hurrying so I quickly finished my stuff and came outside, he was outside and he was looking at me from top to bottom, I felt conscious Sunnyy.. I even said him

'Dada, u can go and bath'

He went inside but before that he was murmuring, ' aise kapde phenke ghumti hai ladkiya phir ladko ko galat bolte hai. '

That was so offensive sunny, I was stilled for a moment and I am feeling conscious now about myself, sunny u know right I dress up decently to my comfort then what wrong with my outfit, how can he say that?"